1st Trimester

Hello, MS. I was wondering when you'd show up...

6 w 1 d and it came, as soon as I woke up.  As much as I can say it makes me happy to have symptoms - I could do without this one!

How is everyone else feeling!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hello, MS. I was wondering when you'd show up...

• Well, hopefully it's not an all day thing for you. When my m/s hit. i had it for 3 weeks straight, all day. I was so miserable.

Alanis Racquel 9/11/11

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Sorry to hear that.  I'm hoping it doesn't happen to me.  GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm feeling good so far, but there seem to be a TON of ladies who say the 6 week mark is the magic date for MS to start.  I'm only a few days away from that, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  In all honestly, not that I am wishing to feel sick, but I'd like SOME symptom to rear its head....so far, all I've had is excess hunger...no extra peeing, no sore boobs, no nothing.  I took yet another test this AM, just to make myself feel better.  It still said I'm pregnant, so I'll take the lack of symptoms as a blessing for now, I guess?
    BFP on 2/21/11 - Expecting #1 on 11/4/11!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was a mess a few weeks ago.  It lasted every single day (all day) for about 3 weeks.  I am still getting sick but its like twice a week.  I feel like I am in heaven compared to what I experienced early on.  Hope you don't have it as bad.  It is not fun :(
  • Mine just showed up yesterday... right before the 6 week mark. I spent most of the day in the bed and made it through my shower and drying my hair before it hit me this morning. I had to lay back down for about 30 minutes before I could finish getting ready for work... sigh... I fear it's only the beginning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine showed up in week 6 and lasted for two weeks. I was pretty miserable. I'm hoping it is gone for now (knock on wood). My DH didn't know what to do with me. Good luck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Two days ago, I lost my breakfast. I have felt great ever since. I'm wondering and hoping that this is it. I'm afraid it'll be as bad as it was with my DD.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • happy to see that some of you aren't experiencing many symptoms either...it is making me nervous that I don't feel pregnant this time around....
    BabyName Ticker imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imagejkitty520:
    I'm feeling good so far, but there seem to be a TON of ladies who say the 6 week mark is the magic date for MS to start.  I'm only a few days away from that, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  In all honestly, not that I am wishing to feel sick, but I'd like SOME symptom to rear its head....so far, all I've had is excess hunger...no extra peeing, no sore boobs, no nothing.  I took yet another test this AM, just to make myself feel better.  It still said I'm pregnant, so I'll take the lack of symptoms as a blessing for now, I guess?

I'm dreading week 6 for this reason. :( With my DD, I lived off from Ramen noodles and peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for 11 weeks.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"