Indiana Babies
Options

Monday Check-In

Happy Monday morning, ladies!  Hope everyone had a nice weekend and that you were able to enjoy our nice weather yesterday!

1. Where and how?

2. Weekend Highlight and Weekend Lowlight

3. What is one nice thing that you're going to do for yourself this week?

Re: Monday Check-In

• Options

1. Where and how?

Who knows, but we're mostly good.  J was up with a belly ache last night, so I'm a little bleary-eyed, but otherwise good. 

Highlight?  Getting home after over a week away.  Lowlight?  the state of my house after our yukon vomited all our stuff into the family room/kitchen. Why on earth do we accumulate this much junk every time we travel?  I know we didn't pack this much!

3. What is one nice thing that you're going to do for yourself this week?  Um, get my check for all the contract work I did last week and pay off my new glasses and contacts, so I can once again be credit card debt free.  It's really been bugging me to have had to use a card again after so long.  I do NOT like it. 

• Options

1. 1 week post-partum. We're doing great! Things are going better every day. Connor is still having some issues with high-volume spitting up after some meals but he has his 1-week check-up this morning so hopefully his weight gain is on track.

2. So many highlights! We had a lot of visitors on Saturday so that was fun. On Sunday we actually took both kids to the Children's Museum. Jocelyn had a blast as always, and it was a pretty successful first outing with Connor. I nursed in the family area at the Playscape fairly comfortably (until he spit it all up!), then carried him around a bit in the Moby. The other big news for us this weekend was that Joceln peed in the potty! We have had a potty for a while but haven't actually started potty training formally, so we were shocked and super excited :)

3. I'm thinking about scheduling a massage with a gift certificate I've had for a while :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Where and How - 9 weeks, 6 days pregnant and physically feeling good.  I'm a little tired from the 3 a.m. tornado sirens and stressed out about the size of my to-do list between now and tomorrow night, but I really shouldn't complain. 

2. Highlight: Walking my dog on the Monon yesterday and treating myself to a McAlister's Sweet Tea after.  The sun was actually out and it was just so nice to get out and blow off some winter stink

Lowlight:  Nothing stands out, but I guess I would say just the mundane    weekend chores and getting the house ready for a showing. 

3. What I'm Doing for Myself This Week: I have a second-round job interview on Wednesday morning, so after it's done I may go out and do a little shopping or find a cute new place to eat lunch.   

• Options

1. Where and how?

This is my first period after BCP. The cramps were unbearable the last couple days but it seems to have subsided now. Instead I have this pesky cold bothering me. I haven't had a real cold for years. Between the weather radio and being up coughing and sneezing last night I am exhausted.

We celebrated my birthday Saturday night which was fun. I had to work during the nice weather yesterday so I guess that was a lowlight.

3. What is one nice thing that you're going to do for yourself this week?

I am pretty busy this week with work & school. (I can't wait for my last semester to be over with!) Hopefully this weekend I will get to see a new movie or get some shopping done.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1 a week pp. How is my baby a week old already? Feeling a little sore 2. Highlight- Lucas' jaundice is going down and we finally figured out BF-ing. I cried so hard when he latched on correctly and stayed for awhile. Lowlight-we had an awful night on Saturday when it was just chris and i. He was awake once an hour screaming bloody murder 3.take a shower.lol
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    imageSweetTea*83:

3. What I'm Doing for Myself This Week: I have a second-round job interview on Wednesday morning, so after it's done I may go out and do a little shopping or find a cute new place to eat lunch.   

GL in your interview!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"