Austin Babies
Options

Need technical support/ ideas for calendar alternative please

So for the past several days, anytime I try to add an event or edit an existing event I get an error message.  It says

"You have reached the limit for the number of events you can edit. Please wait a few hours for your account to be reviewed. We appreciate your patience.

Note: This may be the result of a third party application you may have installed that interacts with Google Calendar, such as a syncing application."  

Thoughts?  It has let me post one new event since then I think, but I have 2 more I need to post and it's making me crazy to try to post them 45 times before they go through.  Has anyone had this happen?  I looked in the help file, but I can't find anything.  If I can't get it fixed then we will need to switch to something else.  Thoughts on what that should be?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need technical support/ ideas for calendar alternative please

• Options

That is really weird!  I use Google Calendar for work and add events all.the.time and have never had issues.  Did you check their FAQ to see if there is something about this error message on there?  You could also try emailing them. I have heard that they are good about responding (I have never had to contact them though). 

If you send me the password again i can see if it does the same thing for me.  Then we can at least see if it is the account or something about the interface with your computer.   Or is there another computer from your house you can try?

As for alternatives.  It is the only free private calendar that I know of.  There is always evite.  We used to use that but switched to the calendar format.  

• Options
    Where are the FAQs?  I checked in the help files, but I can't find anything about that particular error message.  I would love it if you could try to add an event from your computer.  I'll email you the password now.  If that doesn't work, I guess I'll email google.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have no helpful ideas, but am I supposed to be able to look at the whole calendar?  Because I am getting the emails but I can't access the calendar.
  • Options

imageL*L*CG:
    I have no helpful ideas, but am I supposed to be able to look at the whole calendar?  Because I am getting the emails but I can't access the calendar.

Sign into google and go to calendar.  It should show up there I think.  If not let me know and I'll take a look. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"