Preemies

MrsV719

Yes! I was due 5/3/2011. I ruptured with twin A on 12/5/10 and delivered him on 12/7/10. Since then I was on bedrest until when Sam was born, at 26w3d. 

Too bad we both didn't make it to our due date. Where are you from? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MrsV719

• I went to the ER on 2/7 with epigastric pain... I was told that I could have had a stroke with my BP of 220/120 and that I would be delivering that day. They got my BP down and transferred me to the city hospital. I got the steroid shots, mag, and tons of meds. They kept me on bed rest for 5 more days... constantly monitoring me and LO. By 28w4d LO was in distress... his fluid was low, his tracing wasn't good, he wasn't getting all the blood from my placenta... so they said they were going to do a c-section in 1 hour (no time for a V-birth). The spinal didn't work... so they had to put me under. 

LO is doing well... obviously its been a roller coaster (as I am sure you know). LO is really far away from us and it costs us a min of $10 to park a day... so in a few weeks when he's a bit bigger they can transfer him to the hospital thats near me (5 mins) and has free parking... I can't wait for that day! 

I am from MA. How about you? 

• I'm from Fall River, MA. My son is at Women and Infants in Providence. Is your LO at Brigham?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Currently he is at Tufts and will be transferred to MetroWest Hospital... I live in Framingham. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"