Alabama Babies

Mrs.RLB

I finally put two and two together and figured out that this was you!!  I'm slow!!  I know I probably don't need to say this, but if I happen to post anything on here, just make sure that it's not repeated to the fam.  If and when I get pregnant, we won't say anything to anyone until after 3 months.  I'm not, by the way.... pregnant.  I tested twice.  Both negative.  Still no period though.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Mrs.RLB

• Lol. I don't post much. I haven't said anything to anyone, but Rich did ask about you the other day. I kept mine quiet for several weeks. I promise I won't say a word. How's Adam holding up?
    image imageimagePhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • He's doing a lot better I think.  He's still in a good bit of pain, but he can walk around without help.  He's complaining about his butt cheek this morning.  Before the surgery, that was his main complaint because of the nerve that was being pinched.  We ended up having to call his surgeon's office on Friday because he was still hurting pretty badly and they put him on a steroid pack.  The nurse said that if he wasn't feeling any better by today, to give them a call, so we may have to do that later on today.  The nurse said that the pain in his butt cheek is from the swelling in his back which is probably compressing the nerve.  I was hoping he'd be better by now, but we'll see!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"