Multiples

I have PUPPPs.

I'm so thankful that this pregnancy has been uneventful so far, and that of all the things that could happen, this is one that doesn't hurt the babies.  But OMG this is awful!  I can't stop itching.  I'm trying pine tar soap, drinking V8, hot water with lemon and serna lotion.  And it's spreading.  Benedryl  and cortizone cream do nothing to help.

Anyone had this before? Any other tips for relief?  I can deal with whatever I need to to get these guys to 37 weeks, but doing that without itching would be nice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
TTC #1 Since July 2009 slightly low progesterone, endo, kinked right tube, Clomid, Lap and Hysteroscopy, and 13 months TTC = BFP! (7/23/10) Cautiously Expecting... 8/19/10 - it's TWINS!... 11/8/10 - Boy/Girl twins! Born 37w4d

Re: I have PUPPPs.

• Pine tar soap seems to be what is working best for me.  My rash is getting better and isn't spreading at all.  I also take benadryl at night.  I've been using the pine tar soap twice/day, and I spend a few minutes lathering it up on my belly and then I keep rubbing it for a while.  I also had a lot of people recommend seeing a dermatologist, so if it's really bad I would look into that.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had PUPPPS with my 1st pregnancy. I had it or 3 weeks and it was a nightmare. It started out on my belly and then spread everywhere besides my face and chest. Ice packs and Sarna lotion helped with the itching but Dandallion root pills helped clear the rash. I ended up taking the Dandallion root when oral and topical steroids did not work.

I also found some PUPPPS relief soap and cream online. They seemed to help a little. The link is below.

https://rainiersoapworks.com/cart/category/9/puppp-relief

I am so sorry you are going through this!!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"