Adoption
Options

Down to the last 3 classes with a completed nursery

DH and I are down to our last 3 classes of 9 weeks. Yeah!!!! We still need to have another sit down with our social worker as well as a fire safety walk through but the finish line is almost here. The facilitator at our last class stated that hopefully by the end of April we should all be licensed.

We completed our nursery and the social worker thought it was awesome. We have a Winnie the Pooh theme. We have both a crib and a twin bed should we get a toddler. We are looking to foster ages 0-5.

Re: Down to the last 3 classes with a completed nursery

• Options
    Sounds awesome!  Almost there!!
    BM to Kenzie 9/1/04 --- Married 1/22/09 --- Me 27 - DH 25 --- TTC our first since April 2010 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    So exciting! I hope you get a placement quickly after you're licensed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Our nursery is Winnie the Pooh too! But ours is far from complete! Hope you get a quick placement!

After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"