Infertility
Options

time to judge

mila kunis No  - her dress looks like it was slashed with a razor and her boob part is weird

michelle leo  No - a lot going on

mandy moore   No

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: time to judge

• Options
    imagetheworms:

mila kunis No  - her dress looks like it was slashed with a razor and her boob part is weird

michelle leo  No - a lot going on

mandy moore   No

Agree!!
    SAIF/PAIF is ALWAYS welcome to respond to my posts!
    imageimage

TTC since 12/06, PCOS w/ Endo & MFI - 3 Laps - 3 IVF's - 1 FET - 1 ectopic - 1 c/p - gearing up for IVF#4

My Fav Thing about Spring is Easter Candy!
  • Options
    Ok, changed my mind about Mandy Moore. Love it!
    SAIF/PAIF is ALWAYS welcome to respond to my posts!
    imageimage

TTC since 12/06, PCOS w/ Endo & MFI - 3 Laps - 3 IVF's - 1 FET - 1 ectopic - 1 c/p - gearing up for IVF#4

My Fav Thing about Spring is Easter Candy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I LOVE Mila's dress, I like the color and how it looks on her. I also like Mandy's dress, very classy. But not a fan of Michelle Williams, is she drunk? Also Russell Brand seemed off too and I'm a huge fan of his but he seemed drugged or something.
    TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

• Options
    I agree about Mila Kunis and Melissa Leo.No  Mandy Moore's dress is eh.  I liked Jennifer Lawrence.  Not a fan of Michelle Williams dress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    and Amy Adams should have done something more with her hair, it's not very Oscar worthy to me..lol...but I like the color of her dress.
    TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

• Options

I think I'm loving Mila, she can really pull that off!

I do not like Melissa Leo, just looks like a fancy popped collar. 

Did you catch a sight of Busy Phillips? I love that those 2 are always together, I think she looks gorgeous and I wish Michelle Williams had done something more risque. 

I feel like everyone is so high necked this year!

• Options
    I love Mila's dress!  Not a fan of anyone else's so far....
    MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1 April 2011 - Cancelled
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
    IVF 2 October 2011 - BFP!
    *Identical Twin Boys born June 2012*
    Here we go again...IVF 3 is underway!
  • Options

i like amy adams dress but i agree with amanda, her hair needs to be done and what's with the jewelry

i don't like michelle williams

i like anne hathaway

don't love jennifer hudson

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    i liked michelle williams. 
  • Options
    Don't like Florence Welch at all!!
  • Options
    and can I just say that I want to stuff burgers and pizza down Guiliana's throat every time I see her on tv? and that Kelly Osbourne commenting on fashions confuses the hell out of me...what the hell does she know and what the hell is she famous for, beside being Ozzy's daughter. Something about her rubs me the wrong way.
    TTC since April 2008

Hope

• Options
    I am not at all a fan of Kate Blanchett!!
  • Options
    Do you mind if I join!? Love mila kunis but I'm worried about a nip malfunction. Love Helen miren (sp?). I'm tired of seeing Jennifer hudsons boobs. They always look lopsided to me! Ooooo just saw Sandra bullock, love love her!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"