North Carolina Babies

NBR: Southpoint area restaurants

What restaurants are across the street from Southpoint? I know PF Changs is there, but aren't there a couple of other ones? Any suggestions (toddler friendly) in that general area?

A family friend is going to be in Durham for a conference this week and wants to take Maddie and me out to dinner, so I'm trying to figure out where to go. I think Southpoint would be a good area to meet, but I can't remember what all is there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Southpoint area restaurants

• Across the street by PF Changs, there is also Chili's, with Coldstone next door (fun toddler duo) :)  There's also Melting Pot, but that's not toddler friendly.  There's a mexican place over there too, I think, and a steakhouse, I can't think of the names.

There's a ton of restaurants over at the mall too, here's the list:

https://www.streetsatsouthpoint.com/directory/restaurants-eateries

A lot of those are in the outside area where the fountains are, so it's not like you have to go into the mall.  Champs is pretty good, and has outdoor seating.  All the "Zone A" stuff is the outside part.

GL!

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Johnny Carino's, Moes and Ted's Montana Grill are also over there.  Ted's has great burgers and is family friendly. 

Also, down where the Target is - there is a pizza joint and a Doc Green's (sandwiches/salads). 

At the corner of 54 and 55, right by the I-40 entrance/exit ramps is a TGIFridays and a Souper Salad.

HTH!

DS - June 2009
    DD - February 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • There is also a Mexican restaurant, and a Chili's (which is right next to a Coldstone. I'm just sayin'. hehe).

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• imagealli&pat:

Johnny Carino's, Moes and Ted's Montana Grill are also over there.  Ted's has great burgers and is family friendly. 

Also, down where the Target is - there is a pizza joint and a Doc Green's (sandwiches/salads). 

At the corner of 54 and 55, right by the I-40 entrance/exit ramps is a TGIFridays and a Souper Salad.

HTH!

I love Teds! That'd be my vote. 

There's not a TGIFridays over there though-which I think you mean the corner of Fayetteville/54 (not 55)-there is a Ruby Tuesdays, Souper Salad, Rudinos over there by the Kroger.

Also there's Shiki Sushi across the street from that shopping center near the HT. May not be family friendly per se but it's good!

• We love Ted's Montana Grill!  It is definitely kid friendly and the food is really yummy!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Thank you so much everyone. Lots to choose from there! I think I may suggest Ted's- y'all know I can't turn down some beef.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"