Attachment Parenting
Options

first wraps/carries (PIP)

Ok, here is my first back carry in the zara leaf:

Photo on 2011-02-27 at 13.05 #4
she could be higher

and then a front wrap in the didy indio

Photo on 2011-02-21 at 15.57 #3 She's low because I was nursing her and tried to get her higher, but wasn't too successful! 

so with the back carries, any tips for doing it with a baby who keeps straightening their legs? 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: first wraps/carries (PIP)

• Options

Hey! Looks good!  The higher & tighter you get her, the more comfortable it will be for you.

I wanted to email you but I haven't had the chance.  It was so nice meeting you, your DH & Sawyer on Friday!  You have a lovely family!  I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to practice wrapping. I really wanted to, but the environment wasn't really conducive to it.  I wish you lived closer so I could have you over to hang out & practice.  Let me know if you're ever back in the area & want to do that! 

Anyway, the wrap jobs look good, though I would say for a back carry, I found ruck difficult & could not do it very well for a long time.  I liked doing a double hammock better in the beginning for a back carry & still do, though ruck will come in handy in the summer with the warmer weather - less fabric wrapped around your body.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"