Adoption
Options

NBR - georgia bill by bobby franklin

If you are in Georgia - please speak out.   This is his second go at women's health.  He is a JOKE.  But still scares me silly as i live here.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/23/antiabortion-georgia-lawm_n_827340.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: NBR - georgia bill by bobby franklin

• Options
    This would stand up in court for about a millisecond.  He is a joke.  I hate that it gets press.  It should just get him committed, but we repealed the laws that allow us to lock you up for being crazy, darn civil rights get in the way of everything :-)
  • Options
    It just gets old.  He does something like this every year.  Hate that he is associated with Georgia.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekiyote72:
    It just gets old.  He does something like this every year.  Hate that he is associated with Georgia.

He's also got a bill out right now to change the verbiage about rape victims. He wants to call them "rape accusers" instead of "victims" to make it more fair to the accused.

I do NOT understand how this man is married with three children. He's a despicable waste of oxygen and GA residents need to get him out of public office once and for all.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"