Trouble TTC
Options

FF made my CH's dotted? VENT

I guess it doesn't really make a difference but it has me confused.  My temp dropped dramtically in the past few days which was probably a result of all the progesterone from the cyst dissipating.  Yesterday I had EWCM and today watery, which made my CH's become dotted.  FF even put a note up at the top stating that some women get fertile cm before AF, so I'm not sure why they'd change my chart.  I took an OPK today just to satisfy my curiosity. 

My mind has gone a million places but I was thinking maybe the original spike was due to the cyst, is that possible? I guess I'm just trying to explain to myself why after such a temp drop I rose again today and still no AF.  Please tell me if I'm just crazy and looking at my chart too much.  I'm nervous because we'll be starting Clomid this coming cycle and just want AF to show (or not).  I'm also extra emotional because we had our monthly ladies game night last night and the teams were "Mommy's" and "NOT" yeah thats right, me and the single ladies.  That was a blow to the old uterus but I bit my lip and sipped my wine.

Keep growing preemie ballerina! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers image

Re: FF made my CH's dotted? VENT

• Options
    My guess would be because of the fertile CM you entered after O
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Like PP I would think it switched to dotted because of the fertile CM after O.  I do get fertile CM before AF so I wouldn't try to read too much into it as it looks like you had a pretty clear shift.  Only the next couple days will tell for sure. 

Sorry about your game night teams.  That's definitely a low blow and I would have felt hurt by it too.  It was pretty insensitive.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"