November 2011 Moms

Weekend Getting to Know You (GTKY)

Hi November Mommies!

Since there are a lot of recent BFPs, I thought it would be a good time for a Getting to Know You post.

1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married?

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP?

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments?

4. What are you symptoms?

5. Will you find out the sex?

6. What is your occupation?

Looking forward to getting to know everyone better!! :)

Re: Weekend Getting to Know You (GTKY)

• 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together? DH & I have been together for 5.5 years, married a little over 1 year

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? 10! Very early, I couldn't believe it.

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? Blood test on Wednesday

4. What are you symptoms? Mild cramping here & there, frequent urination, fatigue. I've also been having some round ligament pain - when I stand up quickly or sneeze, it feels like a quick, sharp pain.

5. Will you find out the sex? Yes

6. What is your occupation? I work in information security management.
  • imagekelly2983:

1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? We celebrate our 2 year anniversary on April 4th-so just under 2 years!

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP?  15dpo-I was too scared to test before it. 

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments?  Monday blood work to see if my beta doubles!!!

4. What are you symptoms? It feels like I've had too many considering I'm 4w2d haha Hoping it's more in my head than anything else!

5. Will you find out the sex? Only if it's twins.  We triggered with 2, possibly 3 follies, so we definitely have a chance of them.

6. What is your occupation?  I am a pediatric speech-language pathologist that works in the public schools! 

Thanks for starting this!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? On our anniversary this year, we will be together for 7 and married for 2

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? At 9DPO I got 4 faint positives, I tested for 5 days after that (thank goodness for IC's) The grand total of tests was 12.

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? My 8 week appointment is on 3/22. I'll be having my 1st US :)

4. What are you symptoms? Tired, hungry, crampy, and bloated.

5. Will you find out the sex? YES!

6. What is your occupation? I'm a receptionist/coder in a Surgeons office.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh, fun post! I love posts like these. 

1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? We've been together for 6 years / married for 1 year.

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? Faint + on 9DPO, BFP on a digital at 10DPO.

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? On the 10th I have bloodwork and on the 30th we go over results and get a pap smear. I'm hoping to get an u/s at that appointment too.

4. What are you symptoms? Insane fatigue, sore breasts / nipples and nausea.

5. Will you find out the sex? Undecided yet. I'm on the fence.

6. What is your occupation? Security clerk on an Army base.

December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? We have been together for 4 years and married for 7 months.

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP?  10 dpo with the last pee of the day!!

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments?  I have a screening appointment on March 8 (my birthday). We'll schedule my first ultrasound while we're there. CANT WAIT!!!!!

4. What are you symptoms? I had some mild cramping during weeks 3-4. Cramping stopped yesterday at 5 weeks and I'm having some slight nausea, but nothing too bad. Feeling tired ALL THE TIME and taking naps daily. 

5. Will you find out the sex? Yes!

6. What is your occupation?  I am a student at the University of Kentucky and also work as a veterinary technician.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

• 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? We have been together almost 8 years, married almost 2

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? I got BFN's on 9dpo and 10dpo. First BFP was very faint today at 12dpo but then I confirmed with a digital

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? I'll be calling the Dr. first thing tomorrow!

4. What are you symptoms? Not a lot - just tired and sore breasts. Today I have felt nausea but I think its from my excitement

5. Will you find out the sex?absolutely

6. What is your occupation?Social Work Supervisor

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? We've been together for almost 10 years.  Our 4th anniversary is this Thursday!

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? 12dpo

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? First sono is in 12 days!  I'll be 6w 3d.  Crossing my fingers we see a heartbeat!

4. What are you symptoms? Fatigue, frequent urination, sore nipples, cramps, bloating, and hungry all the time!!

5. Will you find out the sex? Yes.  I really wanted to stay on team green but DH talked me out of it.  We agreed that we won't find out for baby #2.  He thinks it'll be too stressful to not find out for #1.

6. What is your occupation? NICU RN.  

• Thanks for starting this!!

1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? We have been together 7 years, married for 9 months

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? 14 days after

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? This week coming up!

4. What are you symptoms? cramps/bloating

5. Will you find out the sex?Yes

6. What is your occupation? Information Technology @ healthcare company

• 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? We have been married just over 2 years. 2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? I got a faint line BFP 9DPO at the end of the day after returning home from a vacation 3. Do you have any upcoming appointments?  I had my first beta last thursday at 10dpo @ 51, I'll go back on Monday for my second beta and in a week I'll have my first u/s 4. What are you symptoms? Nausea and slight cramps 5. Will you find out the sex? You betcha!  6. What is your occupation? I'm an attorney for a non profit legal services provider (Legal aid). I do a lot of family law, guardianships, wills and probate 
  • 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married?
    Together for 8 years, married for almost 4

Meeting with my OB Coordinator at 7 weeks, first u/s at 8 weeks

Gassy, Bloaty and SLEEPY

You bet-cha

Software Engineer

image??? Baby Jane born sleeping @ 22.5 weeks ??? MY OWN NUTSHELL -- The Blog
  • Hi November Mommies!Since there are a lot of recent BFPs, I thought it would be a good time for a Getting to Know You post.1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? We've been together for 3.25 and married for 1.25
    2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? 10 3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? I'll have a beta draw done tomorrow. 4. What are you symptoms? Headache and nausea lately. Today, not much. 5. Will you find out the sex? Yup 6. What is your occupation? I'm a data manager on the development team of a non-profit Looking forward to getting to know everyone better!! :) 
    After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • -->

1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? Married for a year and 5 months

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? 11 dpo, but very faint.  I didn't believe it was there till 13 dpo.

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? I already had my annual exam apt for this thursday, so we will go from there!

4. What are you symptoms? Sore nipples, peeing often, cramps, eating everything.

5. Will you find out the sex? I hope not to...we will see how long that lasts.

6. What is your occupation? Sign language interpreter

imageimage
  • imagekelly2983:

Hi November Mommies!

Since there are a lot of recent BFPs, I thought it would be a good time for a Getting to Know You post.

1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? We've been married 2.5 years (3 in June); together for over 7.

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? I was 3w3d, so 9 maybe 10 DPO.

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? First appt in April 1.

4. What are you symptoms? Slight nausea. Hungry.

5. Will you find out the sex? Yes. We did with DD as well.

6. What is your occupation? Student, SAHM.

• 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? We've been together for  7 years and married 2 1/2 (almost)

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? 12dpo, although I wasn't charting so that's a CM-based estimate

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? No, I'm going to call tomorrow

4. What are you symptoms? Not much! The girls are only tender if I press on them and I get some tight-feeling twinges in the ute-area when I twist my body. The tummy was 'off' the day I got my BFP but has been normal all weekend.

5. Will you find out the sex? I think so. We are pretty practical and not very patient Stick out tongue

6. What is your occupation?I'm a bioinformatics analyst. Basically it means I do data analysis for medical researchers.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone better!! :)Me too! I am excited to be here!

Raising a threenager since 11/11
    Baby boy #2 due 5/6/15
  • I like these!  Thanks for posting!

1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? Together for 3 yrs, married for 1 year

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? 10 DPO

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments?  My first Drs apt is March 24th

4. What are you symptoms?  Not much, some fatigue and mild cramping

5. Will you find out the sex?  Yes!!  I'm too much of a control freak not to!

6. What is your occupation? I'm an IT recruiter

• 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married?  Married for 7 1/2 years - and this will be baby #5 if all goes well!! 2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? Faint, faint positives at 11 dpo, more obvious at 12 dpo (and + digi). 3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? Will probably have blood draws tomorrow since I'm at high risk for ectopic. 4. What are you symptoms?  Just a little cramping around 6-8 dpo. 5. Will you find out the sex? Nope. Didn't on the last 4, no reason to now! 6. What is your occupation? Physician. 
    DS:6 DD:5 DS:4 DS:2 (m/c x 5)
  • 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married?  We've been together 4 years, married for 1 yr, 5 months

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? 10 days for IUI

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? Tomorrow for my beta and since we were being seen by an RE I'll be getting one every two days for I don't know how long.

4. What are you symptoms? Major bloat and embarassing gas. My nipples are also starting to get sore

5. Will you find out the sex?  Yes

6. What is your occupation? clinical lab scientist (performing clinical tests on blood/fluids/bone marrow etc)

Mama to Baby K. born @25wks due to pProm/PTL. Forever in Our Hearts. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    We have been together for 6 years, married for almost 2.5 years

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? Faint line at 9dpo, but confirmed with digital

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? Beta #2 tomorrow, then we'll schedule our first u/s

4. What are you symptoms? Fatigue, cramps, hunger, and my nipples itch non stop!!

5. Will you find out the sex? As soon as humanly possible

6. What is your occupation? 2nd grade teacher

I'm excited to get to know everyone and spend the next 9 months with you!!

12/10 Dx with high levels antisperm antibodies (female)
    IVF#1 Jan/Feb 2011 Lupron Follistim 1/29
    ER 2/10 28 Retrieved 21 Fertilized w/ICSI
    ET 2/15 Transferred 2 beautiful embryos, 10 frosties
    Beta #1 2/24-141~Beta #2 2/28-1007
    1st u/s HB 116 2nd u/s HB 133
    Photobucket
  • 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married?  We have been together for a year and a half, married for a year.2. How many DPO did you get your BFP?15 DPO 3. Do you have any upcoming appointments?Going to get a referral for an OB tomorrow. 4. What are you symptoms? Nausea, hunger, cramping, gas 5. Will you find out the sex?Yes!  I am too impatient not to know.  Plus, I like to plan everything. 6. What is your occupation?Administration for all daycares on post.  (DH is in the Army) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We have been together for 11 years, married for just over 6. 

11 DPO

My first appointment is on March 28th. 

I am a little tired, starving allll the time, crampy and the ladies are quite tender. 

We have been back and forth with this, but ultimately we will find out. We are both too impatient to wait! haha. 

I am an elementary school teacher. :) 

Extended version in my blog, but:
    TTC since 2004
    DX: Azoospermia
    3 unmedicated IUI's, 1 with Clomid - all unsuccessful. Moving on to DIVF #1-BFP 5dp5dt!!! 1st Beta 1/23- 269!! Beta #2 1/26 - 882!!! Beta #3 1/30- 4,250!!! 1st ultrasound 2/10 showed TWINS!!! Found out on May 2nd we are having BOYS!
  • 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? We have been together almost 10 years, married almost 3.5

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? I got BFN's on 9dpo and 10dpo. First BFP at 11dpo was very faint but I confirmed with a digital.

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? I'll be calling the Dr. first thing tomorrow!

4. What are you symptoms? Not a lot - just tired and sore breasts (comes and goes). Today I have felt nausea but I think its from my excitement & nerves. Oh and gas - ugh!

5. Will you find out the sex? DH insists on it, and I don't think I'll be patient enough to wait - so I am sure we will!

6. What is your occupation? Kindergarten Teacher

• 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? DH and I have been together since High School, so 13 years together and married for the last 5.

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? I was 3 weeks and 1 day pregnant based on my LMP.

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments?  First appointment is scheduled for March 29th.....and I can hardly stand it!!

4. What are you symptoms?  For the first week I had on and off again cramps, which have since let up. My boobs hurt :(

5. Will you find out the sex?ABSOLUTLY!! i can't stand it!

6. What is your occupation?I am a SAHM with my 4-year old son.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? Married for 5 years this coming August.

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? 14 (I didn't test before then)

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? Yes, next Tuesday at 6 weeks

4. What are you symptoms? Just cramping and occasional sore boobs

5. Will you find out the sex? Yes

6. What is your occupation? I do sales for a safari company in Kenya

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married?  We have been together for 7 years, but have been married for 1.5

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? I'm not sure because we weren't charting this month, but I think 14 DPO

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? Had two blood draws already. Find out the results of the second tomorrow. Then I will schedule the first ultrasound.

4. What are you symptoms? Cramping, fatigue, little bit of nausea, sore boobs sometimes.

5. Will you find out the sex? Absolutely

6. What is your occupation? Teacher

Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? We had our first date January 20, 2000.  So we've been together 11 years and married for almost 5.

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? 9DPO-  We got it super early with ds too.

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments?  Have not called the doctor yet because I want to wait another week or so.  We had a missed mc in August and I'm just aprehensive.

4. What are you symptoms? Super full/heavy feeling boobs and sensitive nipples.  I remember that with ds.  Also, while dh says it's not possible this early, I'm craving spicy things like buffalo chicken.

5. Will you find out the sex? Yes.  I'm a planner.

6. What is your occupation? I am a kindergarten teacher living in Pittsburgh.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? 3 years  

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? Confirmation appointment on Thursday and then they will schedule by first U/S that day.

4. What are you symptoms? Just a lot of mild cramping and sore boobs

5. Will you find out the sex? We havent decided

6. What is your occupation? Dispatcher/911 operator

TTC since 06/2009
    Diagnosed with PCOS: 12/2009 ~
    Clomid Cycle 1 = BFP! ~ Our little miracle was born 11/1/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic > Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? Together for 8 years, married 1 yr 5 months (almost)

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? Unsure about DPO...AF was due today (very regular) and I POAS this morning and got a BFP

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? AE sched for this week so I will have to call and talk to them

4. What are you symptoms? Cramps, lower back pain and extra bitchy...typical AF symptoms except the extra bitchiness 

5. Will you find out the sex? Not sure yet...I'd like to say no but I think the suspense of not knowing will drive us both crazy

6. What is your occupation? RN

Still don't believe it's true....will prob POAS again (and again) just to be sure. Can't tell anyone either (yet) so this is going to be tough!

Wishing you all a H&H 9 months...looking forward to getting to know you.

• imageHippieChick11:

Still don't believe it's true....will prob POAS again (and again) just to be sure. Can't tell anyone either (yet) so this is going to be tough!

Your not the only one, I did again this am Embarrassed

imageimage
  • imagekelly2983:

Hi November Mommies!

1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? Married for 3 years, together almost 7!

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? 18dpo before our 1st BFP, but I had been testing on dollar tree tests and I'm still not getting a positive on those brand.

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? 3/29 is our first appt & u/s!!

4. What are you symptoms?  First few days had HORRIBLE cramps, sore boobs (still do), exhausted and a little emotional.

5. Will you find out the sex? Most definitely, I'm far too impatient to wait.

6. What is your occupation? Work in Accounting at a law firm.

It's fun seeing exeryone's responses!!

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? Been almost 4 years, and married almost 3.

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? 12 dpo

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? Need to schedule our first u/s the week of March 14th so that DH can be there. I could go as early as March 10th but we both really want him there.

4. What are you symptoms? Bloated, fatigue, swollen breasts, some cramping/stomach pains.

5. Will you find out the sex? Not sure! We aren't in sync on this yet. DH definitely wants to find out and I'm torn still.

6. What is your occupation? Software sales. I'm also in school part time to get my masters in Nutrition.

• imagecharlsie26:
    imageHippieChick11:

I'm definitely planning on POAS tomorrow morning. It's always been so light that I am still trying to get that DARK double line.

• Hey!

1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? We've been married a little over two years. I have a ticker for that, lol.

2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? 11 DPO. I tested at 10 dpo (was going to eat sushi...wanted to check), and very negative.

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? March 25 will be the 8 wk appt

4. What are you symptoms? They seem to have chilled out, but gas, peeing, and hunger.

5. Will you find out the sex? Definitely!

6. What is your occupation? ICU Nurse, night shift!

-Kimberly :)Blog Chart Baby Blog
    Furbabies Ribby, JJ, Bella, Hunter
    imageimage
    My little Minion!
  • imagecharlsie26:
    imageHippieChick11:

I did too!! haha. The line popped up so quickly & is a lot darker than the control. It made me happy. I think I am so used to seeing BFNs over the past 6 months, I just like seeing the BFP :) I'm going to stop once I get my blood work done Wednesday though. At least that's the plan!

• 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married?  My husband and I have been together almost 10 years and married for almost 4 on April 14th.2. How many DPO did you get your BFP?13 dpo :) 3. Do you have any upcoming appointments?Tomorrow I go for my 3rd Beta check and Thursday I go for my first u/s. 4. What are you symptoms? Sore and larger breasts, frequent urination, constipation 5. Will you find out the sex?YES! 6. What is your occupation?Kindergarten Teacher I am so happy for everyone!  Good Luck! 
    BabyName Ticker Anniversary imageimage
  • 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? Been together 5 years, married 6 months
    2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? not too sure because I didn't chart3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? not yet. i just found out this morning so will call the doctor tomorrow and see what to do next!4. What are you symptoms? tired, crampy pain (thought AF was coming) and my boobs feel heavy when i take my bra off
    5. Will you find out the sex? definite yes6. What is your occupation? retail manager
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAggieKim04:

6. What is your occupation? ICU Nurse, night shift!

Night shift RN too! Not up at 3AM just for fun.

Married almost 4 years
    First u/s on 3/21
    Fatigue, always hungry, gas, and sore boobs
    Yes
    Manager of a Salon and Day Spa
  • 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married?  Together for 5 years, married 2.5

3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? Scheduled my 8 week appointment for 3/29.

4. What are you symptoms? Tired, cramping

5. Will you find out the sex? We havent decided yet

6. What is your occupation? Web Designer

• 1. How long have you & your DH/SO/partner been together and/or married? Dh and I have been together for 5 years and married for almost 2.
    2. How many DPO did you get your BFP? 12 DPO3. Do you have any upcoming appointments? I just got my bloodwork done today, but want to see if they will test my progesterone levels since I have PCOS.4. What are you symptoms? sore bbs, constant backache, and constant dull cramps - is this normal?  I have also noticed a small decrease in my appetite and loss of energy.
    5. Will you find out the sex? Yes6. What is your occupation? Executive Assistant for the CEO and executives of a non-profit organization. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"