Trouble TTC

emotional rant

I have never been a frequent poster, mostly just a lurker and I haven't did that for about four months. We have had one RE appointment in august and I had lab work which I still have not got the results of my anitmullerian hormone, I was only told that it was low by a nurse. After DH had his surgery for his vericocele we had a 4 month f/u SA 2-16-11, which his numbers improved from 25mill. to 75mill., he has also been on clomid since surg so his hormones improved as well. My appointment with my new RE(the other one left the practice) was supposed to be 2-24-11, we left the house knowing that it might snow, we drove for a 45min(RE is 2 1/2hrs away), then DH made the decision to turn around because it would become to dangerous to come home. I knew he was right but I cryed all the way home and cryed all day, because when I called to reschedule the earliest appointment was March 29th. I just feel like the world is against us and just need to tell someone who understands what a let down it is. March is our 2yr mark, and even though we fixed DH and feel like we have got nowhere. Thanks for listening.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: emotional rant

• It's frustrating to say the least. We haven't been trying as long as you guys, but got some devastating news regarding my fertility (see sig) last week and I know how emotional it all can be.

My advice, call that old RE (you will need your results before your new appt anyway and other records) and get your test results mailed to you.

Then, keep calling that new doctor to see if you can get in any sooner.

And feel free to vent! I think we all can relate.

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"