3rd Trimester

Feeling Baby Move Down Low

Is anyone else feeling their baby moving really down low?  Mine is in the head down position low in my pelvis (like right above my crotch - sorry, couldn't think of any better way to say it) and she keeps moving.  It is such a strange and uncomfortable feeling.  I don't know if she's just turning her head or what.  Anyone else feeling that?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Feeling Baby Move Down Low

• I do!  (he also has put his foot in my ribs!)  I feel like If he moves just a little I am going to pee.  I hate it!  small sacrifice right?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I felt like mine was using my bladder as a waterbed earlier tonight.  hehe.
  • Loading the player...
  • I felt that the other night for the first time.  It was like she was grinding her head down low....it definitely was a strange feeling & uncomfortable all at once.  It didn't help I had to pee as well.
  • I like the ones where u get head in crotch and feet in ribs... like LO is stretching out down there and getting comfy....dont get too comfy little man..u coming out soon!
  • I posted yesterday about this, glad to know I'm not alone. I feel movement below my belly line like right above my vag. He is soo low!
  • ive always felt most of the movement down low. in fact, it was a while before i felt anything high up.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I've been having this, too.  I agree, strange and uncomfortable :(

• Other than getting "punched" in the bladder, the weirdest for me is when he gets hiccups and I feel it in my vagina area.  Weird!
  • This just started for me a couple of days ago.  He feels so much heavier with his shoulders grinding into my pelvis.  He can't possibly be comfortable either based on how much moving around he's doing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have always felt her low
  • imagelizardbits:
    Is anyone else feeling their baby moving really down low?  Mine is in the head down position low in my pelvis (like right above my crotch - sorry, couldn't think of any better way to say it) and she keeps moving.  It is such a strange and uncomfortable feeling.  I don't know if she's just turning her head or what.  Anyone else feeling that?

OMG I'm going thru that right now.  It's not super painful, but it is a dull, sensitive pain!  I'm like is she bumping her head against my inner cervix or what?!  AND I just had some orange juice, so she's super active!!  2.5 more weeks for me!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"