Natural Birth

Tried to check my cervix...

Which didnt work too well since everythings just SOOOOO mushy in there.

But I did feel the curve of my babys head. And was absolutely AMAZED. Now Im even more excited to meet this baby than before if thats even possible! Big Smile

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tried to check my cervix...

• In my fertility class, they talked about visualizing the uterus and vagina as an upside-down pear on top of an empty cardboard toilet paper tube - if that makes sense to you. So the cervix (i.e. the top of the pear) actually protrudes down into the vagina and so it's possible to put your fingers around the side of it without feeling the middle. Sorry if that doesn't make sense, but it helped me.
  • imageCaseBride:
    In my fertility class, they talked about visualizing the uterus and vagina as an upside-down pear on top of an empty cardboard toilet paper tube - if that makes sense to you. So the cervix (i.e. the top of the pear) actually protrudes down into the vagina and so it's possible to put your fingers around the side of it without feeling the middle. Sorry if that doesn't make sense, but it helped me.

I was very familiar with my cervix before it started softening and shortening. Now its very hard to find unless I can locate the os. I can about 50% of the time now but its super soft and effaced which makes me very unsure if Im feeling the os or not... :/

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"