Los Angeles Babies

disneyland

When will you or did you first take DC to disneyland? I am originally from Fresno and will be going back to visit about once a year and was wondering what ya'll thought about the idea.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: disneyland

• Probably after she turns 2. Hopefully by then, she'll understand what's going on.
    Our family is growing!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersa>
  • Disneyland has that birthday promotion - free entrance on your birthday in 2009.  Dh and my birthday happens to land on a Sat & Sun so we're planning on taking her then.  She'll be about 17-18 months old.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the info AIDAN, my birthday is on a thursday maybe we will go that day instead of that saturday. DS will be 20 months so maybe he'll get it!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I first took my ds at 9 months.  My dh and I have passes, so going did not seem like such a big deal. 

at 9 months he did not know much of what was going on.

I just took him about 3 weeks ago (19 months) and he really enjoyed things.  Each time we take him, he seems to enjoy it more and more.

He loved playhouse disney on stage at CA, he  loves looking at the characters, and he really  enjoys Small World. And he is now tall enough for autopia, so he got to sit and play with the wheel while my dh pressed the gas.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"