Washington Babies

First Haircut?

When did you get the first baby haircut? Where did you do it.  DD is having long bangs that I keep pushing them to the side.

Hair down.

Pushed to the side.

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: First Haircut?

• First: your little girl is soooo cute! second: R is having a similar issue and he's only 2 months old! ack! So I will probably get his hair cut by 6 months or so....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You can't do this, because you have a little girl and all Stick out tongue, but we buzzed Max at a year old. He didn't have hair until he was about 6 months old though. Then he got his first "real" haircut a couple months ago. We went to Beachcomber Kid's Cuts on Phinney Ave, but there are kid's cuts places all over.
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Loading the player...
  • My son is about a year overdue...in other words we still haven't cut it! It's looking shaggy and just plain bad. My friend owns a kids hair salon and spa and when I can finally get the courage to do it thats where we well be going.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • We go to Kids Kutz (that K just kills me, but oh well) in Tacoma. My son has had two haircuts and is having another one next week. They're very nice there and they have a punchcard to earn free cuts.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Ella has the same thing going on with the bangs! I'm trying to just keep parting it on the side so I don't have to get it cut, but it seems like she's always got hair in her face! :) I'll either have my mom cut it or my neighbor who are both hairdressers. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"