Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Heritage Pediatrics?

I am due in June with my first child. Has anyone used Heritage Pediatrics? I was referred to them by my family doctor. What doctor did you use? Did you like them? Any good/bad reviews would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Nickie
Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

Re: Heritage Pediatrics?

• Options

I've never personally used them, but during lunch break in my birthing class last weekend one of the couples asked if anyone knew of any good pediatricians and a few of the girls started in. The instructor (she has 6 kids that all go there) and two of the other couples were just raving about them.

• Options
    I and a huge group of my friends go there.  I like all the doctors so I just schedule with whoever is available at the time I want but they do ask if you have a preference when you're scheduling.  I had Dr Schrift (sp?) at the hospital and have  seen all the doctors several times at the office since.  I highly recommend it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My daughter goes there and we love it.  She sees Dr. Deschene, but has seen the other doctors there and they are all good.
  • Options
    We used to take our son there.  We liked Dr. Dechene but left b/c we had an unpleasant experience with Dr. Schrift and they kept giving us appts w/ the PA who wasn't very helpful.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We go there and love it.  Dr. Burks is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"