Louisiana Babies

Please recommend your daycare!

I know it all depends on area, but I am trying to get suggestions as to where to send our little one. If any one can pass me on some information along with rates (if you can provide) I would appreciate it!

thanks!

Re: Please recommend your daycare!

• It's easier to provide suggestions if we know what area are you looking in.  In my experience, cost usually starts around $140/week but can go as high as $175/week.  The BR Parents magazine has a very helpful daycare directory on their website.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks!

Well we live over by Sherwood Forest and Coursey and I work close to LSU. Do ppl usually prefer daycare close by their home or work? I'm new to all of this.

• Loading the player...
  • Personally, I choose by home because that way when you are sick, you can still send your LO to daycare without having to drive 45 min out of your way.

I know they have the Color Wheel off of Sherwood behind Bay Leaf, I checked that one out.  I'd definitely consult that daycare directory to find places that are convenient to you.  Just start calling and then scheduling visits.  GL!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"