North Carolina Babies
Options

How much do used Little Tikes slides go for?

Is $15 too much, and is she getting too old to get any use out of it?

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

Re: How much do used Little Tikes slides go for?

• Options
    You know I don't know the answer to this, but I thought you deserved a comment. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    if its just the little yellow (or is it red?) slide, and the slide only, i see them sell in my area for 20-30 so i think 15 is a great price!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds reasonable.  My girls just pulled theirs out this week to play with it again.  I do think DD#2 gets more out of it now than DD#1 but they both enjoyed having their stuffed animals slide down in addition to themselves.  It's nice for playing on indoors on a rainy day.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I picked up this one at a yard sale last spring for $15. DS loves it. I even brought it inside and put it in our bonus room for him to play with during the winter months. He's almost 2 and still plays with it.
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagemurph04:
    I picked up this one at a yard sale last spring for $15. DS loves it. I even brought it inside and put it in our bonus room for him to play with during the winter months. He's almost 2 and still plays with it.

This...it's so nice to be able to bring it inside.  And I think $15 is a good price.  We paid $20.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"