Adoption

Can you help me?

I'm looking for a message board/ website for IF women who have come to the end of the road and have stopped treatment or are choosing to live child free? (or are taking a break before trying adoption)  This is where I am right now and it's a tough spot to be in.  I don't relate to this board anymore and the adoption board isn't right either. I'm am looking for some women like me.  Does anyone know of a good one? 

I'd appreciate any suggestions!  I'll probably be posting this on a few boards so sorry for the duplicates.

Thanks.

Re: Can you help me?

• I have visited the adoption forum at www.fertilethoughts.com and noticed that they have a "Living Child Free" section.  Maybe that would be what you are looking for? 

Good luck on your journey. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks!  I'll try that.  Just noticed I didn't edit my message for this board.  I posted in on the IF board first... it should say I don't relate to the IF board anymore.

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry you are struggling.  I have been through IF/MC and now adoption. It has been a very long 5 years and you have to be ready for adoption.  I agree you need to take time to make sure you are comfortable and I hope to find you back here.

There is a book called "Sweet Grapes" that talks about living childfree and people who chose that route.  I have this book as I looked into it at one point.  I would be happy to mail it to you if you PM me your address.  Not sure you are comfortable with that.  I dont know specific boards but hope you find that as well.

My mother is law is from South Dakota originally.  I have never visited but my husband spent most of his summers there and I hope to visit one day.  My in laws still have a house and go for months at a time. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"