VBAC

**Hikerbride**

I saw in one of the posts below that you have some big appointments these next few days. I hope you are doing well!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: **Hikerbride**

• Thanks!  Things actually went really well today other than that I'm still only barely 1cm dilated so they couldn't strip my membranes.  OB agreed to do a Foley induction on Monday instead of a RCS.  If I'm more dilated Monday morning than I was today they'll skip the Foley and rupture my membranes and give me the day to go into labor.  I'm happy with this last "natural" try rather than jumping straight to the RCS.  I'm of course still hoping baby boy will kick start things before Monday though.  Big Smile 
    imageimage

TTC #1 Cycle 14 - IUI#1=BFN, IUI#2=BFP | TTC #2 Cycle 8=BFP!! imageimage

• That is good news about Monday. I'm glad your doctor is willing to try other options if needed. So much can change in the next few days so hopefully baby will decide to vacate on his own time line. GL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm happy they're going to try a few things for you! My fingers are crossed that it all works out. I hate the ticking clock  . ..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"