Washington Babies
Options

Finally got our stroller!

We finally got a double stroller! I need to go somewhere tomorrow to try it out! And I am already planning all the stroller acessories I want to make. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Finally got our stroller!

• Options
    Sweet!  You bought the Baby Jogger, right?  I am absolutely in love with my City Mini.
  • Options

I did - the City Mini Double.:) We got the black one, although I really wanted the purple. Unfortunately the purple in the double won't be available to ship until the end of March. I needed the stroller before our trip home.

I also bought the belly bar and one snack tray. It seems like it sits really high, but Ella doesn't seem to mind.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have some things to exchange at the mall but ive been putting off going until my new bumbleride gets here. I totally get your stroller excitement.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Fun! I love strollers. I am going to splurge on the Bob Dualie when I have another bebe. I need a jogging stroller that doesn't fall apart when I run! Is the CityMini jogger good? I have never seen one in person. I live in "Bobville USA," and not may other strollers are represented!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options

I have heard good things about the wheels of the Baby Joggers jogging stroller. They have a new stroller out, called The Summit 360 that looks pretty cool.

• Options
    Katie, we have a a Baby Jogger City Classic and LOVE it!  DH jogs all the time with Courtland, and the front wheel swivels and can lock straight.  The only thing I'm not too thrilled about is the small basket size underneath and no cup holder (you can purchase as an extra).   We got ours from albeebaby.com
  • Options

I will have to look into both of your recs, girls.

I made the mistake of pushing a Bob Dualie at REI, when they were on clearance for um...$450.00, and now I have some serious Bobenvy. Oh my oh, how I love me that stroller something fierce. But it is worth it to me to try out other brands. It couldn't hurt, right?! Wink

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"