St. Louis Babies

OBGYN's Near Florissant, MO

I just found out I was pregnant and I was wondering if anyone had  recommendations of OBGYN's near Florissant, MO?  Thanks in advance!

Re: OBGYN's Near Florissant, MO

• If you're willing to drive, I have been really impressed with Women's Health Partners.  They're based in St. Anthony's, but will also deliver at St. John's.
    http://www.SoooBig.WordPress.com Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The OB who delivered my baby is from St John's but she has an office north of StL.  Her name is Dr. Marcrander. Congrats and good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just had my baby two months ago and I went to Serenity Womens Healthcare in Florissant. Dr Fisher is excellent and also the rest of her partners. They deliver out of MO-Baptist, St. Johns and DePaul. They are very friendly and I recommend them. 314-972-9888.
  • You probly already have someone by now but Dr. Forseter in Creve Coeur # 314-388-6466. He is WONDERFUL!
  • Genesis Womens Healthcare at DePaul. I see Dr. Radley and I LOVE her! She delivered my Niece and my Sister-in-law was very happy with her. She's been seeing her for 10 years now. I'm lucky she recommended me to her, I'll never see another OBGYN! Everyone in the office is so sweet and appointments are accomodating to any schedule. They have a website or the office # is 314-291-2975. Good Luck and Congrats!

• I have dr fisher off st francis st, member of the serenity group. She delivered my daughter and will be delivering this one
    Charlene Mommy to DD Jaylah Marie 12/09/2005 and Nolan Walter 08/18/2011 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"