Secondary IF
Options

another worry now..regarding Ganirelix, that I am starting tonight

My head must be up my asss....I stored it in the fridge and now I'm realizing it should have been at room temp...i read some threads on message boards that some have refridgerated it too by accident....but now what? i need to start it tonight...has anyone refrigerated it? what the hell is wrong with me..i was in just a panic when i got all the meds, it was clear i wasn't thinking straight...UGH
Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: another worry now..regarding Ganirelix, that I am starting tonight

• Options

I have no advice, but just wanted to send you hugs.

DD: Grace (8/19/2007)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD: Harper (11/27/2011) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sure its fine, but I would call anyway.  Don't worry about being "that" patient....they are getting paid thousands to get you pregnant. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks..i did call the pharmacy a little bit ago...the one that i got the meds from and they told me it was ok as long as it wasn't stored in freezing conditions (which the fridge is not freezing)...phew...  :)
    Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Seriously, if it's not one thing, it's something else, isn't it? There is so much to stress over! lol. Glad you didn't ruin your meds :)
  • Options
    So glad your meds are ok and can still be used.  GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    I have no advice either, but you are clearly very stressed lately!  Deep breath - everything will be ok.  We're here for you and we're pulling for you!  (((HUGS)))
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options

Dude. Been there.

I didn't want MIL to know as much detail as knowing I had hCG in my fridge, so I put it in the garage fridge when she came over Xmas.  No biggie. But left it there when we drove to visit my family and the temps went waaaaay subzero for an extended time. Everything in the fridge was apparently frozen solid, and DH mentioned that to me offhand about 3 days before I was supposed to start my shots. Needless to say I was in a panic with the Walgreen's fertility people getting new stuff sent, bc, yeah, actually freezing it? Not good.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"