Minnesota Babies
Options

Ob/Gyn Doctors?

Hi There!

I'm new here so I apologize if I'm not looking in the correct spot, but i'm looking for a Ob/Gyn doctor. I currently dont have one and I am with Health Partners insurance right now...I find a lot of clinics and Drs are actually in my network...so if you can give me some recommendations on what Dr's you really love....I'd really appreciate it!

So what Dr's in the Twin Cities area are just plain amazing?

Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Ob/Gyn Doctors?

• Options

I have a great one, but I guess it depends on where you are located.

The one I go to is in Blaine...is that too far for you?

• Options

No Blaine is great! I'm in Shoreview area so that isn't too far. I am willing to drive where ever if they are really good :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I highly highly highly, recommend Dr Lawson at the Fridley OBGYN next to Unity Hospital in the professional building. (If you dont mind seeing a male that is (I prefer it actually))

He will take as much time as you need to go over any questions or concerns with you, and wont rush you to get in and out. 

imageimage
  • Options
    I loved my OB but he is on Minnetonka so, not close for you. OB Gyn West.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I drive to Hudson from Hugo to see mine. I love him that much. Dr Hartung at Hudson Physicians 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks Everyone! Please keep the suggestions coming!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I like all the doctors at Partners OBGYN in Maplewood.  Dr. Waschbush is who I usually see, but Dr Syal delivered my first son. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejulesrachele6:

No Blaine is great! I'm in Shoreview area so that isn't too far. I am willing to drive where ever if they are really good :)

Dr. John Wust at the Allina Medical Center in Blaine.  https://www.allina.com/ac/homepgs.nsf/amchomepage/1623

I have nothing but good things to say about him and his nurse, Jana.  They are wonderful and always take excellent care of me.

When I was in my 3rd trimester, there was a woman in the waiting room that was asking me about my pregnancy and she said that she had moved to Bloomington, but still drove all the way to see Dr. Wust because she wouldn't want to see anyone else.  I concur.

• Options

After changing Ob doctors several times, I found Dr. Creapau at Adefris & Toppin Womens Clinic in the Woodwinds Hospital just south of Hwy 94 and 494. She is amazing and the staff is always very warming, helpful and supportive.

• Options
    Dr. Ron Less at Metro OBGYN in Maplewood.  They're in the medical building connected to St. Johns Hospital.  
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"