Health & Exercise
Options

Friday's Jillian Check In

Hi Ladies!

How's everyone doing with their workouts?

Today was another day doing 6w6p.  Whenever I drink coffee in the morning, I have such a better workout.  I was literally dripping sweat.  It feels so good!

image. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Friday's Jillian Check In

• Options

Hey Shugs I wanted to ask you...I thought I saw a few posts down that you are doing C25K (I though you are around week 5?)  Am I correct?  I also saw that you completed Shred.  I started Shred this week and was wondering if you alternated Shred and C25K?  I am SORE from Shred....haha.  But did you do both on your 3 days a week running and just Shred on your off running days?  I am on week 6 of C25K...and my calves are for sure feeling all the jumping jacks/jump rope from Shred.  Just curious...also how long did you stay at each level for Shred?  I started on L1 and 5 days later it is still kicking my butt, haha.  Should I do a week and then move up to L2?  Any help/advice is always appreciated.

**Landon Keith 6/03/10 6lbs. 9oz. 19 inches**

"When the waves are flooding the shore, and I can't find my way home anymore, that's when I......I look at you" Miley Cyrus

Landon 121Landon 6-9 081

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options
    Day 12, level 2 of 30DS. Doesn't feel like its getting any easier... and I HATE the plank moves!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelpickels:

Hey Shugs I wanted to ask you...I thought I saw a few posts down that you are doing C25K (I though you are around week 5?)  Am I correct?  I also saw that you completed Shred.  I started Shred this week and was wondering if you alternated Shred and C25K?  I am SORE from Shred....haha.  But did you do both on your 3 days a week running and just Shred on your off running days?  I am on week 6 of C25K...and my calves are for sure feeling all the jumping jacks/jump rope from Shred.  Just curious...also how long did you stay at each level for Shred?  I started on L1 and 5 days later it is still kicking my butt, haha.  Should I do a week and then move up to L2?  Any help/advice is always appreciated.

Hi!  Yes - I am on week 5 right now.  I did the Shred every single day and then on MWF I also ran.  I'd go from the tv to the treadmill on those days.  It wasn't fun but I was commited to both. 

I stayed on level 1 - 10 days, level 2 - 13 days and level 3 - 10.  Level 2 was the hardest for me.  I wouldn't allow myself to move on unless I could keep up with Natalie.

On day 5, I was no where near ready to move.  I was still dying practically during the warmup.  You need to transition your thinking...  are you counting down 30 days so you can be done with the Shred?  Or, do you want to continue a new lifestyle of working out and being healthier? 

My advice, don't think about it as 30 days.  Stay at each level until you can conquer it.  If you are like me, I just knew when I was ready to move up. I could complete almost all of the moves without missing any and I was ready for a new challenge.

After a few days, you should see your thinking change.  You won't be wanting to finish this program.  You will be willing to stick with it for as long as it takes.

image. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"