Secondary IF
Options

ER yesterday

I had my ER yesterday and I was so nervous going into it thinking I had already O'd.  I was having lots of cramps, felt bloated and for sure thought AF was coming.  So when I got there, I had my RE do a quick U/S to make sure all my follies were still there.  They were!  My ER went great and they retrieved 10 follies.  I have never had that many before.  My RE and all the nurses are as shocked as I am.  I told them I had an ovarian transplant.  Wink

Well I called this morning and they said they didn't have the report back yet.  I got worried.  I hate when doctors offices make you wait like that.  So a couple hours later a nurse called and told me to sit down.  She said you have 8 mature embies that all fertilized (via ICSI) and are 2 celled already.  I was like holy sh!t and started to cry.  I have to wait til tomorrow to get the update to know if I am having my ET on Sunday or Tuesday.  Now DH and I have to decide how many to put back?  I also am hoping the pain from the ER and the bloat goes away.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
TTC #2 since Nov '07
Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
Both tubes removed Nov '09
Low AMH = 0.3
IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12

Re: ER yesterday

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"