Secondary IF
Options

so im worried now, since i took motrin before i knew i shouldn't

ugh...as a follow up to my headache post...i took motrin earlier cause i had run out of tylenol and it was the only thing in the house..i didnt even think twice..until i posted about it....then i called my nurse and she said only tylenol..i didn't tell her i had already took motrin..i was scared Embarrassed  and now that i just read the replies im worried...will one motrin mess everything up or am i good....UGH....im such an idiot...
Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: so im worried now, since i took motrin before i knew i shouldn't

• Options

ok crisis diverted...phew..i called the office ..again...yes i am THAT patient...im sure they are rolling their eyes at me...but boy am i relieved i just spoke to someone..she confirmed that taking 1 motrin is fine..especially since im not at egg retrieval yet...and just told me to not take it again!  

ok i can  breathe now

Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh sweetie, that is so nerve wrecking.  I'm glad you got the all clear from your nurse.  Hope your headache didn't return Wink
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"