Austin Babies

fave baby stores?

we're swinging through town for the day tomorrow and i want to hit up a few stores if i can find the time... i'd really like to go somewhere where i can try out some baby slings/wraps if that's possible and check out some CDs since hubs hasn't seen them before Smile

Re: fave baby stores?

• the annoyoing thing is, there aren't many stores in austin that have CDs or baby wearing items.  the only store i can think of is tiny bird organics in RR (although i've never been inside so i don't know what they have on their floor).  babyearth sells CDs and some wraps, but it's more of a warehouse and the store itself is kind of small.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Tiny Bird Organics has a big supply of cloth diapers and cloth diapering accessories.  You can see what they carry in the store by visiting their website, https://www.tinybirdsorganics.com/.  Baby Earth has a good selection of slings/baby carriers that you can try too as well as a good selection of strollers.  Both are in Round Rock. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Baby Earth in Round Rock has slings and carriers that you can try on. They also have cloth diapers. They are open on Saturdays. Awesome store!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Special Addition has a lot of wraps that you can take out and try on. Really big selection. I don't know about CDs, though...
    Dear Bump: You suck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"