Maryland Babies

formula check question

a coworker gave me some mailers she got from similac, I opened them and there are $25 worth of formula checks inside. But they have her name on them. Can I pass them on to another coworker to use who has a newborn....do they work like coupons or like rebates?

Re: formula check question

• They're processed by the stores as checks.  I've used formula checks w/others' names (and just scribbled a signature on the back) and have never been questioned about them.  Lots of girls on the swap board trade checks and have no issues w/using them, either.
  • imageThePastor'sWife:
    They're processed by the stores as checks.  I've used formula checks w/others' names (and just scribbled a signature on the back) and have never been questioned about them.  Lots of girls on the swap board trade checks and have no issues w/using them, either.

Ditto! 

I've never had an issue with the name. Sometimes they ask you to sign and some times the don't. It all depends on where you shop, or the cashier. 

• Loading the player...
  • yeah you shouldn't have a problem. And as popular as they are, some clerks at the store have absolutely no idea how to redeem them and it gets annoying.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemrs. remy <3:
    yeah you shouldn't have a problem. And as popular as they are, some clerks at the store have absolutely no idea how to redeem them and it gets annoying.

OMG I hated those clerks. I'm so glad that A drinks Milk. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"