North Carolina Babies

Poll: to relieve my boredom.

1. What was your first car?

2. What do you do after DC goes to sleep?

3. What's for dinner tonight?

4. Do you like roller coasters?

5. What is something you are looking forward to in the near future?

6. Do you wear glasses/contacts?

7. Will you get DC an Easter basket? What will you put in it?

8. What fruit do you eat the most?

9. What playtime activity do you like to do with your DC? What activity drives you nuts?

10. What should I get for lunch today? It will have to be of the fast food, or quick service variety since I need to run a couple of errands. Or, should I get a mini pizza in the cafeteria at work as I had previously planned? (sorry to stump you with such a thought provoking question here at the end.. Big Smile)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: Poll: to relieve my boredom.

• 1. What was your first car? a 1986 light blue Honda Prelude

2. What do you do after DC goes to sleep? watch TV with DH, surf the net (though I need to stop, as I do that all day at work!), clean up, work on my crafts, read...

3. What's for dinner tonight? Not sure. I might make homemade french bread pizzas

4. Do you like roller coasters? Yes!!!!

5. What is something you are looking forward to in the near future? DH going on a weekend away with his friends, and I'm sending Holly to my parents. A WHOLE WEEKEND ALONE. Man, I'm excited. :-)

6. Do you wear glasses/contacts? glasses, but just while on the computer

7. Will you get DC an Easter basket? yes What will you put in it? I found a Sesame Street magnet book, and a tube of 3 Little People at Big Lots.. so far, that's it. They also had "eggs" that were Elmo and Snoopy heads (not as creepy as they sound..LOL), which I know she'd love. I'll probably fill them with stickers, and maybe I'll get her a small chocolate bunny. Clearly I have too much time on my hands to have this all figured out. LOL.

8. What fruit do you eat the most? I'm currently obsessed with navel oranges

9. What playtime activity do you like to do with your DC? reading books, or having a pretend picnic on the floor with her play food. What activity drives you nuts? Play-Doh. Only because this involves her watching me make whatever she requests out of Play-doh (usually YGG characters), over and over. She barely touches the stuff.

10. What should I get for lunch today? Don't know. That's why I asked you!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• 1. What was your first car? Black Renault Encore hatchback

2. What do you do after DC goes to sleep?  Go to bed or watch tv.  Our life is so exciting.

3. What's for dinner tonight?  Homemade soup and bread

4. Do you like roller coasters? Yes, although I hate the long lines they require.

5. What is something you are looking forward to in the near future?  First trip to the beach when the weather warms up

6. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Glasses

7. Will you get DC an Easter basket? What will you put in it?  I think so.  Filled with snacks he likes, little toys and plastic eggs filled with treats.

8. What fruit do you eat the most?  Bananas

9. What playtime activity do you like to do with your DC? What activity drives you nuts?  I love baking quickbread with him.  I'm not a fan of watching youtube videos with him, but he's addicted.  I get bored with sitting there I guess. 

10. What should I get for lunch today? It will have to be of the fast food, or quick service variety since I need to run a couple of errands. Or, should I get a mini pizza in the cafeteria at work as I had previously planned?  PIZZA!

• Loading the player...
  • 1. What was your first car? Black Mercury Topaz that I had to share with my brother.

2. What do you do after DC goes to sleep? Lay in bed and watch TV - DH works nights.

3. What's for dinner tonight? Not sure - eating out tonight b/c we have some shopping to do.

4. Do you like roller coasters? LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

5. What is something you are looking forward to in the near future? As weird as this sounds, my sinus surgery.

6. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Glasses only for the computer.

7. Will you get DC an Easter basket? What will you put in it? Yeah, probably some books, and maybe some fruit snacks, and a stuffed animal probably too!

8. What fruit do you eat the most? Definitely banannas - love them!

9. What playtime activity do you like to do with your DC? What activity drives you nuts? We love to dance around - the one that drives me nuts is his sit and spin.  Don't know what it is about it but it drives me crazy!

10. What should I get for lunch today? If you have a Chic-fil-a do one of their wraps they are wonderful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. What was your first car?  Ford Tempo (don't remember the year)

2. What do you do after DC goes to sleep?  Work on my blogs, digital photo books, watch TV, read

3. What's for dinner tonight?  DH cooks but I think we're grilling out

4. Do you like roller coasters?  Yes

5. What is something you are looking forward to in the near future?  Going to Paris with DH for a long weekend, just the two of us, in May

6. Do you wear glasses/contacts?  Glasses -- I can get contacts in but have the hardest time getting them out, plus they bug me.

7. Will you get DC an Easter basket? What will you put in it?  Yes, we already have one for each with their names on it.  A few toys, books, some candy

8. What fruit do you eat the most?  Plums and strawberries

9. What playtime activity do you like to do with your DC? What activity drives you nuts?  Tea party, I can't think of one that drives me nuts right now - it usually depends on the day.

10. What should I get for lunch today?  Pizza

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. What was your first car?  A 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

2. What do you do after DC goes to sleep? Watch TV, try to clean up quietly, random chores, get online, schoolwork if I have any

3. What's for dinner tonight? Kielbasa, potatoes, peppers and onions with a salad and bread

4. Do you like roller coasters? HATE them

5. What is something you are looking forward to in the near future?  Our week long vacation to the beach in June.  OMG, I can't wait.

6. Do you wear glasses/contacts?  Both.  I used to wear my contacts every day no matter what, but they bother me more and more so I wear my glasses 2 or 3 days a week now.  I am getting LASIK this fall, thankfully.

7. Will you get DC an Easter basket? What will you put in it?  Yes we will get one, and I hadn't really thought about it.  Some snacks, books, toys. 

8. What fruit do you eat the most?  Pineapple.  We always have TJ's pineapple slices, I love them.

9. What playtime activity do you like to do with your DC? What activity drives you nuts?  We do puzzles and build blocks, which is fun because we try to list colors or shapes, etc... and he is quiet and interested.  Oddly enough, coloring and artsy stuff drives me nuts because he loves stickers and puts them everywhere.  On me, on him, the floor, the dog, the sofa, cabinets, I find them all over the place!

10. What should I get for lunch today? It will have to be of the fast food, or quick service variety since I need to run a couple of errands. Or, should I get a mini pizza in the cafeteria at work as I had previously planned? (sorry to stump you with such a thought provoking question here at the end.. Big SmileI don't know where you work, but if I could go to lunch today I would either get CFA or hit Woody's at City Market and get a cheesesteak.

• 1. What was your first car? 1992 Honda Accord

2. What do you do after DC goes to sleep? Play World of Warcraft, shower, catch up on Glee/Vampire Diaries

3. What's for dinner tonight? Good question...I don't know yet!

4. Do you like roller coasters? Yep!

5. What is something you are looking forward to in the near future? Finding out the sex of this baby

6. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Not anymore - had Lasik!

7. Will you get DC an Easter basket? What will you put in it? Maybe - it'll be a collaboration from me and my mother - a few candies, some trucks, a stuffed animal

8. What fruit do you eat the most? apples, bananas, but I've also gone through a 5lb bag of red grapefruit in the past week...LOL.

9. What playtime activity do you like to do with your DC? What activity drives you nuts? go outside, play with trucks. When he takes his drum lid and drops it on the linoleum floor so it spins and rattles forever - drives me insane

10. What should I get for lunch today? be like me - have Firehouse subs

• 1. What was your first car? 1988 Toyota Camry (white)

2. What do you do after DC goes to sleep? catch up on shows, play on the computer, sleep

3. What's for dinner tonight? not sure yet. But it may be kielbasa thanks to Skirk cuz thats sounds like an easy dinner to cook quickly cuz DH isn't sure what time he's getting out of work.

4. Do you like roller coasters? LOVE THEM! (a few years ago for my mom's bday she told my dad all she wanted was for her, my sister and I to go to Kings Dominion for the day cuz we all 3 love roller coasters!!

5. What is something you are looking forward to in the near future? DH Graduating on May 7th and having him around again! he's been in school since Sept. 2009 in class every thursday nite and a lot of wednesdays and the other nights all the homework so it's been exhausting as a mom and we miss more free time with him!

6. Do you wear glasses/contacts? nope thankfully 20/20 vision!

7. Will you get DC an Easter basket? What will you put in it? yep! not sure what we will put in it yet. prolly not much candy because he will get plenty from the easter egg hunt at Dh's aunt's house!

8. What fruit do you eat the most? lately its been green apples with peanut butter

9. What playtime activity do you like to do with your DC? What activity drives you nuts? love to color and play legos or with the train table. What bugs me is when he bangs things on the train table or takes the train tracks apart (and sometimes chews on them!)

10. What should I get for lunch today? It will have to be of the fast food, or quick service variety since I need to run a couple of errands. Or, should I get a mini pizza in the cafeteria at work as I had previously planned? (sorry to stump you with such a thought provoking question here at the end.. Big Smilewell u prolly already are at lunch but i like the CFA and Firehouse subs ideas that others have said!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1. What was your first car? Ford Festiva

2. What do you do after DC goes to sleep? Read, watch TV, write, relax! :)

3. What's for dinner tonight? Chicken pot pie

4. Do you like roller coasters? Yes.  When I was younger, the scarier the better.  Now I feel old - I need dramamine to ride the crazy ones, and I feel like my head gets banged around and it gives me a headache LOL!

5. What is something you are looking forward to in the near future? A munchkin-free girls weekend in Charleston next weekend - woohoo!!! :)

6. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Nope!

7. Will you get DC an Easter basket? What will you put in it? Yes. Not sure what all yet, books, Play Doh, chocolate bunny, small toys, etc.

8. What fruit do you eat the most? Strawberries.

9. What playtime activity do you like to do with your DC? Play outside, him cooking for me in his kitchen, reading together, arts & crafts.  Going to playdates!  What activity drives you nuts? "Play car" - which means, walking laps around the house while I push the tricycle and he pushes his wagon.

10. What should I get for lunch today? I'm assuming you already ate by now! :)
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. What was your first car? 1988 Honda Prelude (black 5-speed)

2. What do you do after DC goes to sleep?  I still have an inside baby, so that rarely aligns with when I'm ready to sleep :)

3. What's for dinner tonight? Was supposed to be chicken stir fry... but may end up being some kind of pasta considering I didn't take out the chicken!

4. Do you like roller coasters?  Yes

5. What is something you are looking forward to in the near future?  Having an outside baby :)

6. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yep.  For distance.

7. Will you get DC an Easter basket? What will you put in it? n/a

8. What fruit do you eat the most? pears/clementines

9. What playtime activity do you like to do with your DC? What activity drives you nuts?  Singing to her; n/a

10. What should I get for lunch today? It will have to be of the fast food, or quick service variety since I need to run a couple of errands. Or, should I get a mini pizza in the cafeteria at work as I had previously planned? (sorry to stump you with such a thought provoking question here at the end.. Big Smile)  I hope you have already eaten!  Pizza sounds good :)

Our little flower

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. What was your first car? A hand me down from my parents, 99 Lexus RX 300

2. What do you do after DC goes to sleep? DC isn't here quite yet!

3. What's for dinner tonight? I have really been craving a pulled pork sandwich!

4. Do you like roller coasters? Yes!!

5. What is something you are looking forward to in the near future? Getting the nursery finished.

6. Do you wear glasses/contacts? I usually wear my contacts for 4 weeks and then trade off with glasses for a week.

7. Will you get DC an Easter basket? What will you put in it? Not this easter, baby won't quite be here!

8. What fruit do you eat the most? Bananas

9. What playtime activity do you like to do with your DC? What activity drives you nuts? N/A

10. What should I get for lunch today? For lunch today...something fried!! I was watching the episode of Top Chef with Paula Dean and that is my inspiration.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"