Snarky and T-TTC

I work with the biggest dumba$$

This girl came to work today with a HUGE announcement! The announcement was that wine has calories! "You guys, everything has calories! Even wine!". Are you effing kidding me? Didn't know that was a newsflash!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I work with the biggest dumba$$

• :::head desk:::

• imageyogisunam:

:::head desk:::

Agreed.  Wow.

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • It gets better! She just said that running for an hour burns 2,000 calories! I told her it was IMPOSSIBLE to burn that many calories in one hour! She went back and consulted her calorie burner book and said she read it wrong! You take 2,000 steps in running for an hour, not 2,000 calories. She is killing me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She sounds like a genius. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Maybe you should tell her that she can give some of her extra calories to other people. ::evil laugh::
  • How old is this lady?? Sounds like a moron.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • WHAT?!?! :::slams down bottle of wine::: oh well, at least martinis are still calorie-free :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"