Trying to Get Pregnant

New and need a chart stalk please!

Quick little intro, I am 27 years old.  DH and I have been trying to conceive since June, I had a BFP and miscarried at 10 weeks 5 days in December.  We were given the ok to start trying again right away.  After the loss I came across this website and have moved from TTCAL to this board.  I have lurked a long time and hope to not offend anyone. 

I am still new to the charting process as this is only my second cycle charting and was hoping to get some opinions on when I may have ovulated this cycle.  I am finding my temp and my opk conflicting and thought someone else could give some more incite. I put a link below that I hope will work.

Thanks for listening and any help!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New and need a chart stalk please!

• The link to your chart takes me to my own chart.
    So happy for my BFPB Steff13914 and her new twins! Welcome to the world sweet babies:) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome and I'm sorry about your loss.

For us to see your chart you need to go to "Sharing" on the left side of FF, and click on "Home Page Setup".

• Loading the player...
  • I am working on getting it posted, I haven't done this before. Hopefully I can figure it out.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sorry for your loss. I had a loss at 10w5d too, it was devastating. Let us know when you fix the link to your chart (or put it in your siggy) and I'll be glad to take a look.

• Ok, I can see it now.  Why the open circle on CD 17?  I'd say you O'ed on CD 16 or 17.
  • imageMsNessa:
    Ok, I can see it now.  Why the open circle on CD 17?  I'd say you O'ed on CD 16 or 17.

Yep, I agree.

So happy for my BFPB Steff13914 and her new twins! Welcome to the world sweet babies:) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMsNessa:
    Ok, I can see it now.  Why the open circle on CD 17?  I'd say you O'ed on CD 16 or 17.

I was thinking this too.  I am very sorry for your loss.  Hope you get your sticky baby soon!

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• The open circle was cause I accidently slept in and instead of being 6:30 my temp was at 7:10.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was thinking CD17 and the reassurance from everyone is helpful. Thanks for the input!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"