November 2012 Moms

GTKY

Ok November mommies lets get to know eachother.

1. What does your screen name mean?

2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a +

3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP)

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you?

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

Re: GTKY

• 1. What does your screen name mean?

Christian bride. The x is the abbreviate version of the symbol for the chirho the earliest Christian symbol that predated the cross. The sign Constantine put on his flag when he conquered in the name of God and overtook the Roman Empire and consequently spread Christianity throughout the world...can you tell I am a history nerd. I have been wanting to get the chirho tattooed on my back for quite some time, but just haven't.

2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a +

Since Jonathan was 4 months old because I knew it would take a while. I didn't start ovulating consistently until a few months ago. I just had a miscarriage in Jan so this time it only took one month. 

3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP)

Spaz Big Smile

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you?

hmm...nothing really. I know I asked this question but probably because I was looking for ideas LOL. 

I guess the most interesting thing is that I have an undergraduate degree in History, and a graduate degree in Educational Counseling. I had to chose between Library Science school or Counseling so I decided Counseling. I am now SAH but it was a fun job. 

Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Fun!

1. What does your screen name mean? It's from my Knottie days - I lived in Nashville and 37212 was my zip code

2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a +: 5 months; 14 DPO (the first day I tested because I flipping hate BFNs)

3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP): Friendly

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you? I work for a safari outfitter in Kenya and have had some pretty awesome close calls. Won't be doing that for awhile, but you better believe I'm going back ASAP!

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  •  1. What does your screen name mean? AgWife83 = My hubby is a rancher! So I'm the wife of an agricultural man...and I was born in '83

2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a + ? TTC a very, very lucky one month. The positive test came in at 14 DPO, I didn't test before then.

3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP)? Optimistic!

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you? I live quite literally in the middle of nowhere on ranch (I see my in-laws everday, ha!) . To get more tests to confirm my BFP was a 2 hour round trip! Cool

BFP 2.19.11 - Missed miscarriage, April 2011
  • Hi Ladies!!

1. What does your screen name mean? It's my name & my birthday :) Which coincidentally is the day I O'd this cycle (2/9)!! The best birthday gift a girl could ask for.

2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a +? We were on cycle #7 when I got a BFP, 10 DPO. I wasn't going to test until 14DPO but we were going out to a bar & I just wanted to "check" and a very faint line popped up. I could not believe it. I honestly did a double-take like they do on TV.

3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP)? Funny

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you? I've seen the Oprah Show in person before :) That was very interesting & so fun!!
  • 1. What does your screen name mean?Dora is one of our cats and Doraface is one of the many nicknames we have for her. 2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a +?Started TTC in November 2010. I got my BFP 10 DPO - even though I swore this time I would wait to test :)3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP)?Perfectionist 4.  What is something interesting/unique about you?I was a cheerleader for 9 1/2 years, including 1 1/2 years in college until I transferred schools. I miss it! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Are you in there little fetus? In 9 months will you come greet us? I will...buy you some Adidas!
  • 1. What does your screen name mean?  I went to Cardinal Mooney High School and my nickname growing up was Dee.  My brother actually came up with the name.

2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a +?  I had my IUD out April 1, 2010.  I had a missed mc in August, so it's been almost a year. 

3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP)?  shy

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you?  I've swam with sharks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. What does your screen name mean?  My name is Leslie...a lot of people call me Les.  I'm a RN (in a NICU). 

2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a +?  We were trying for about 9 months...I had very irregular cycles with lots of spotting.  Was sent to a RE after 3 months...PCOS.  Had a blighted ovum and D&C with my 1st round of clomid and now another BFP at 12dpo with my 3rd round of clomid.  I'm praying for a healthy sticky little bean!! 

3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP)  Organized. 

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you? Ugh...I'm really quite boring.  I'm a loyal doggie mama to my two english bulldogs.  They fart, burp, snore and slobber...and I love it.  We have conversations on a daily basis.  Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. What does your screen name mean?  It's a nickname from high school.  I went to a health career oriented school and we were learning all the prefixes and suffixes.  My best friend combined my first name and a suffix. The osis part is not attractive...

2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a +?  I got my BFP on our first cycle TTC and at 10 DPO.

3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP)?   Sarcastic

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you?  I used to babysit the kids of one of the San Antonio Spurs most famous players.  And the one and only time I flew first class, I was seated next to George Strait.  I didn't make eye contact or say one word much less ask for an autograph.  I am still kicking myself for that.

• imageLesRN:

1. What does your screen name mean?  My name is Leslie...a lot of people call me Les.  I'm a RN (in a NICU). 

2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a +?  We were trying for about 9 months...I had very irregular cycles with lots of spotting.  Was sent to a RE after 3 months...PCOS.  Had a blighted ovum and D&C with my 1st round of clomid and now another BFP at 12dpo with my 3rd round of clomid.  I'm praying for a healthy sticky little bean!! 

3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP)  Organized. 

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you? Ugh...I'm really quite boring.  I'm a loyal doggie mama to my two english bulldogs.  They fart, burp, snore and slobber...and I love it.  We have conversations on a daily basis.  Embarrassed

Hi Les! I'm and RN too, L&D. Congrats! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Are you in there little fetus? In 9 months will you come greet us? I will...buy you some Adidas!
  • 1. What does your screen name mean?

Mrs. Jabas.  Yeah, I'm not creative.

2. How long have you been TTC before you BFP and what DPO did you get a +?

I stopped bc on Christmas day and we really didn't try in January.  We agreed we'd try but not make ourselves crazy.  Well, we hit the nail on the head in February.  I tested at 10 dpo and got a BFN.  I tested again at 14 dpo (1st day of missed AF) and got my BFP!

3.  What is one word to describe you?

Goal-driven.

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you?

I'm an actress in the Twin Cities and my DH is too! 

• 1. What does your screen name mean? MOMMYINNY - mommy in NY -  nothing too creative there lol

2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a +? We did a FET so just this month. Our son was an IVF baby. I tested BFN on 11DPO and got a BFP on 12 DPO

3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP) stubborn lol

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you? HUGE hockey fan. I know more stats then the hubs and I am a super book worm

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • 1. What does your screen name mean? Well, I'm an Aggie since I graduated from Texas A&M (whoop! class of '04), and my name is Kimberly...

2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a +? We'd been actively trying 2 cycles, got a positive on internet cheapies (seriously very surprised at that sensitivity) 11 DPO (four days before my "missed" period, cause really, who misses it?)

3. What is one word to describe you? Quirky

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you? Well...I have 2 bachelors degrees (Biology and Nursing), four dogs, 3 of which are adopted, and I LOVE to try new restaurants!

-Kimberly :) 
    My Ridiculous Chart                                                    
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi LesRN and Dora! I'm an RN, too!!
    -Kimberly :) 
    My Ridiculous Chart                                                    
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. What does your screen name mean? I love starbursts and 7 is my lucky number. :)2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a +We have a DS already. This was our second month TTC and I got a BFP on 9dpo. 3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP)Perceptive. 4.  What is something interesting/unique about you?I can't whistle? :) HAHA. 
  • imageAggieKimberly:
    Hi LesRN and Dora! I'm an RN, too!!

Hi Aggie! What area of nursing are you in? 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ok November mommies lets get to know eachother.

1. What does your screen name mean? Its my name with our wedding anniversary at the end which is the wrong date.....lol im off by 2 days. I know,what girkl forgets the date that she got married on right?...lol

2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a + We were trying for 2 months and I got my bfp at 13 dpo

3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP) Impatient

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you? My name is really spelled with 2 L's. My dad thought I was sol little that he named me L'lindsay. It stands for little lindsay :)

BabyFruit Ticker image image Sceduled C Section
  • 1. What does your screen name mean? It's the first couple of letters of my and DH's name along with our wedding date em(ily)andbry(an)522

2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a +? I was on my 6th cycle. I started geting BFPs at 9DPO and didn't really believe it was true; I peed on 12 tests....

3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP)? Fun

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you? I'm going to teach myself how to sew so I can make my LO's clothes like my momma made mine :)

• imageLlindsay0927:

Ok November mommies lets get to know eachother.

1. What does your screen name mean? Its my name with our wedding anniversary at the end which is the wrong date.....lol im off by 2 days. I know,what girkl forgets the date that she got married on right?...lol

2. How long have you been TTC before your BFP and what DPO did you get a + We were trying for 2 months and I got my bfp at 13 dpo

3. What is one word to describe you (stolen from TTGP) Impatient

4.  What is something interesting/unique about you? My name is really spelled with 2 L's. My dad thought I was sol little that he named me L'lindsay. It stands for little lindsay :)

I have never seen it spelled this way. My name is Lindsey too (with an e). When I was going to school there were 4 of us and I was Lindsey #4 

I secretly wish my name was spelled Lyndsey :-)

• imagemrsjabas:

I stopped bc on Christmas day and we really didn't try in January.  We agreed we'd try but not make ourselves crazy.  Well, we hit the nail on the head in February.  I tested at 10 dpo and got a BFN.  I tested again at 14 dpo (1st day of missed AF) and got my BFP!

Goal-driven.

I must admit that I have not watched Twin Cities but you definitely look like a movie star!! We don't have cable so I am a bit out of touch. What is it about? Is it a show or movie?

• imagexnbride:
    imagemrsjabas:

Goal-driven.

I must admit that I have not watched Twin Cities but you definitely look like a movie star!! We don't have cable so I am a bit out of touch. What is it about? Is it a show or movie?

I meant the Twin Cities like Minneapolis/St. Paul.  We're both stage actors.  Thanks for the kind words! 

• LINDSEY:I was the only Lindsay in my grade but there were lots in the school but I was always never mistaken for a different one with how mine is spelled....lol
    BabyFruit Ticker image image Sceduled C Section
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"