How is everyone? — The Bump
TTC after 35

How is everyone?

Hi all!  I haven't been around much lately because work has been very busy.  I'm trying to catch up on all threads about everyone, but thought I would ask here Smile

Congrats on all the BFPs I've seen!  Let's hope we see more of them!

As for me, had my CD3 bloodwork done and finally heard the results: everything is normal.  This is very good news, but I am still worried something isn't going right somewhere.  DH hasn't had a SA done yet, but will if this cycle isn't successful.  We are in the middle of 2ww right now... 9 more days!

Trying to stay positive... I remembered my ob/gyn told me about 10 years ago that I have a tipped uterus, so we tried a different position while TTC to help.  Also using CBEFM this month for the first time, so we hope that helps.

How are you all doing?  Any good stories to share, even ones not about TTC that will give us smiles?  Any good plans this weekend?

Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

image image
PAIF and SAIF welcome. IVF questions welcome, too.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: How is everyone?

• Hi There,

I wish you much luck this cycle!!  It was kinda funny but we were waiting to do DH SA sample and that is the month we got a BFP, so we now know it was not him!!!  I am currently waiting to see if I ovulate this month.  I do have plans for this weekend, I am going outta town for an industry meeting, I can leave behind all my problems for a few days and try to have some fun!!!

• Have lots of fun while you are out of town!    Any relaxing time during your trip?  Or at least a few drinks?

Good luck to you this month, too

Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

image image
    PAIF and SAIF welcome. IVF questions welcome, too.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards