Single Parents

Thoughtful Thankful Thursday... r9 edition

1.  I am blessed to have a job that is flexible enough to allow to arrange my own schedule.   I am in particular thankful on this day because I am given the opportunity to a) drop my kid off at preschool at 8:45 am , and pick him up at 11:30 am.  Yes, it cuts into my billable/overtime, but... that is okay.  I am thankful for the opportunity to see my kid's face when I pick him up from school!  He LOVES to learn, and I love to enforce that!  I even went to observe for 45 minutes during the day today.

2.  I am thankful for the bf.   He is amazing.  He helps me get L ready for his day in the mornings, and whatever else I need around the house.  I do not feel bad about asking him.  I used to dread to ask exH to help me with something.  I am thankful to have such an amazing boyfriend who is even buying me a month membership to the gym to see if I can make time in my schedule to use it. :)

3.  I am completely blessed to have such a strong support system here at work, and within my family.   They make my weeks incredibly better.

Oh, and I am thankful for slutty VS pieces that helped me get some action last night. ;)

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Thoughtful Thankful Thursday... r9 edition

• Oh r9, how I love thee. 

I am thankful for my wonderful therapist who helped to get me centered when I met with her.  I feel 150% better and I was thankful that she was able to squeeze me in last minute.

I am thankful that she recommended a book to me and I'm going to go pick it up at Borders on my lunch "Creative Visualization" by Shakti Gawain.

I am thankful that P continues to say adorable things and new words each day.  His latest thing is when someone knocks on the door he says "men" for "come in".  It's seriously the cutest thing.

I am thankful that I was strong enough to not let SD or his grandmother get to me when he called last weekend and wanted to see P. 

I am thankful for the ninety minute massage I had on Monday.

I am thankful also for by battery powered friend and having the willpower to NOT get some action last night.  (Unlike my slore of a friend, r9)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm thankful for my tax return. I can not wait to fence in my yard, buy the girls a swing set, and make my yard super awesome.

I get to go to the SC Middle School Conference in Myrtle Beach next week. No kids, no bedtime, adults only - I'm excited!

E & I have been together for over 2 months now. It feels so amazing to not feel like I'm walking on eggshells around him. He's so awesome with my girls, and I really feel like we are a team.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Loading the player...
  • Apparently, I should also be happy because I'm pregnant. Thanks, Bump avatars.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• I'm thankful that all my boards will finally be over with after tomorrow... I'm sure there are other things I'm grateful for but that's ALL I can think about!
  • imageDarthNBJenni:
    Apparently, I should also be happy because I'm pregnant. Thanks, Bump avatars.

Me too.  I'm so happy we could share this special time together.

I'm not sure which avatar I detest more: being pregnant or the one with the two gold rings linked together.  Yuck.  And I even uploaded my own picture but the bump obviously didn't like that.  You fail bump.

• imagebeccaga16:

imageDarthNBJenni:
    Apparently, I should also be happy because I'm pregnant. Thanks, Bump avatars.

Not only are we pregnant but also multi-racial :) I love having a tan!

You don't really anymore.  That's the only good thing about the weird avatars.  If you don't like the one they randomly assign you, wait ten minutes and it will change.

• I am thankful that DD has started to put her hand IN her pull up and pee on it. Then she takes her hand out, waves it in the air, and says "I made pee pee on my hand!!"Ick!Hmm I'm trying to make her understand how gross it is without getting too dramatic.

Seriously, I am thankful that DD was able to tell me that her ear hurt. Went to the DR and she has an ear infection. I have been praying for the day that she would be able to tell me what hurt. I am also very thankful that this milk-protein free diet we are doing seems to be helping DD's stomach.

• I am thankful for it being a snow day today, and for Dayquil for playing a major part in my being able to enjoy the unexpected day off with DS.

I am thankful that I love my job.

I am thankful for awesome friends, especially my single mom friend who, with her son DS's age, is going on a spring break beach trip with us.

I am thankful that my life is simple and mostly predictable. (It hasn't always been that way, and I really love that it is now.)

I'm always most thankful that I have a healthy son who I love more than I ever thought anyone could love anything. I still get overwhelmed by it.

• I am thankful that today is my friday and I have a really good friend coming to town for the weekend. Plus with all the drama in WI for the last two weeks, I need a long island to celebrate my future working for the state... Indifferent

I am thankful for my core group of girlfriends. We all turn 25 this year so we are renting a beach house in NC for a week celebration! It's nice to know that no matter how much things keep changing we all stick together!

I am thankful for my tax return that is coming because K needs a new convertible carseat and maybe a new crib too.... I have an old one and it makes me a little paranoid!

I am also thankful for my wii and my wii zumba! I feel like i get to have a little latin dance party every night!

• I am coming out of hiding to say I am thankful for slores and sister wives!
  • imageErinC27:
    I am coming out of hiding to say I am thankful for slores and sister wives!

Why are you in hiding? 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"