North Carolina Babies

Update

First off, thank you for all the thoughts and prayers sent my way. I really appreciate it!

Our appointment was interesting, in a positive way. The US showed a fetal pole measuring a little over 6weeks today, which it did not show Monday. This could mean my dates are just off (I don't chart, so I have no data to show them) and things are developing OK. It could also mean not very good things, we'll just have to wait & see. I go back Wednesday for a rescan, so I'm just hoping and praying that things continue to progress.

What an emotional rollercoaster! 

Re: Update

• Thanks for the update.  I'm sorry there were not more definitive answers.  But hey, that gives us another week to pray!  Hugs! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you for updating us! I have my fingers crossed for you that what was seen today is a good thing! I can't imagine how emotionally trying this is. :-( Keep us posted!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • continuing to pray for you and your family!  i can't even imagine what you're going through.
  • That certainly does sound like an emotional rollercoaster! 

I'll be continuing to pray for you.  (Hugs)

• Wish there was more definitive news but for now lots more hoping and praying for a sticky baby! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• thanks for the update!! I will continue praying super hard for a healthy sticky baby!! lots of hugs! I cant imagine all this waiting!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • That is encouraging news. Please keep us posted, you will continue to be in my thoughts.
  • I am so sorry you are going through this.  I really hope next week shows good things.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely encouraging news!  I hope it continues to be good news come your Wednesday appointment!!  Thoughts and prayers sent your way.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That's great and I pray the good news continues!  I hate that you're on a rollercoaster but I'm thrilled that the rollercoaster is back on its way up!  Continued prayers, B.  C'mon, little one!!!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • I'm sorry you didn't get something more definitive, but that's good that you're seeing new developments.  I'll keep you in my thoughts.
    Our little flower

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry this has been such an emotional roller coaster for you and your DH. I hope that this is a positive sign and that the next bit of news you get is good. Hang in there. I will be keeping you guys in my prayers!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Definitely a rollercoaster, but I will keep praying that next week brings you good news for sure!  :)  Hugs! 
  • Continued thoughts & prayers. Thanks for the update!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• I'll keep thinking of you guys!  I am sorry you are having to deal with all this up and down, and not knowing :(

• That sounds like an emotional rollercoaster for sure!  I'm glad the news was positive, and will keep you in my thoughts for continued good news and a healthy baby growing in there!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've got my fingers crossed that the next week brings good news for y'all.  Sorry things are so up and down, thats got to be incredibly stressful.  I"ll be thinking good thoughts!

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Thanks for letting us know. Heres to another week of prayers and thoughts! Grow little one grow!

• I have been thinking about you today, thank you for the update. Continued thoughts and prayers for you!
  • I do know what emotional rollercoaster you are going through.  Keep your head up, and I will be praying that today is a positive appointment!
  • BTP, I'm sorry you are going through all this stress but I really hope that this is good news.  Lots of T&P. 
  • Lots of continued thoughts and prayers...I've been lurking, but you have definitely been on my mind!
  • Sending lots of sticky baby vibes your way! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"