Preemies
Options

Intro...

Hi ladies!

I had left a post on here a few weeks ago asking questions when I was in PTL and you were all so wonderful and helpful. 

Friday morning around 5am my water broke and a few hours later I had an emergency c-section.  Everything was such a whirlwind I'm still trying to grasp my mind around it. I feel very lucky to make it to 32 weeks, which was our goal after PTL at 27 weeks.  

Greyson is doing great.  He was on CPAP for one day and is now breathing on his own as of yesterday and I was able to feed him which was amazing!  He still has a bunch of IV's hooked up to him.  Leland, isn't doing as well and was put on a ventilator shortly after being born.  It's so hard not to be able to hold him and to see him with all the tubes.  It just breaks my heart to know I have to go home on Monday and I can't take them with me.

I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions to ask as time goes on.  I hope you all have a great day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro...

• Options

Hi and another congrats on your sweet boys!  I saw your update on PAIF, and I'm hoping your NICU stay is short and as uneventful as possible. It sounds like Greyson is really doing great, and I hope Leland just needs the vent for a little while.

Leaving the hospital without your LOs is very difficult.  We went home, took showers and a bit of a nap, and then headed back in for a visit.  I don't know if that is possible (how close the hospital is to your house) but it was helpful to me. Please let us know if you have any questions! ((HUGS))

• Options
    Hi :) Congrats on your amazing boys! I also had my twins at 32w 6d - so if you have any questions or need some support - feel free to PM or page me :) It is really hard to leave without them, I cried the entire way home. Went home, showered, and went back :) Congratulations again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats on your boys and making it to 32 weeks. I hope their NICU stay is short. Take care of yourself too hun.

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I am so happy you made it to 32 weeks! Congrats on your boys and I hope you have a short and uneventful NICU stay.
  • Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your babies. Sorry that you had to join us over here. Praying for a short and uneventful NICU stay.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"