Preemies

Hello!

Ive never actually been on this board, even though my girl was born at 30w6ds....She is now 5 months and healthy...I was just wondering if anyone had an LO around this age??

and If so...Do they try and hold onto things like toys and such? Or are they not at that stage yet? Im just concerned I might be looking too far into it. She doesnt really bat at her toys either..Maybe shes just an observant type of girl...but I dont know!

By the way, She is my first. [crappy introduction I know..sorry] 

Bumpin' from my Shift! Birthday Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There's no one in life but you.

Re: Hello!

• My DD was a 34 weeker, so I can't really answer your questions, but just wanted to say hello and congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • I would say in the last two months (especially the last month), my baby has been grabbing and holding on to things-my hair (let go), his Sesame Street Teether toy (he is interacting more with this toy), his Peter Rabbit toy.  He got his first lower two teeth, and he would try to put anything in his mouth.  And now it is just cute with his toys.  Only bad thing is sometimes, the toys fall out of the stroller.  I was at the grocery store, and I was wondering why the stroller was slow.  And someone stopped me and handed me Peter Rabbit toy which was under the stroller wheel (oops--that probably looks really bad running over Peter Rabbit).  Anyway, Peter Rabbit got a bath that night. 

The fun thing is that I would estimate that your baby girl would be more into the toys by Easter--which means that you can get some really cute pictures for Easter. 

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you! :]. I figured I was just overreacting. I was just talking about which Easter toys I was gonna get her...
    Bumpin' from my Shift! Birthday Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    There's no one in life but you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"