Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Favorite places in the area to take LO...

We are moving to the DFW area (Keller) this weekend and would like suggestions on your favorite places in the area.  As DS gets older, I'd like to get out more with him.  TIA!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Favorite places in the area to take LO...

• Options
    I am not familar with many kid places since we are expecting our first one. However there are some great water parks in Keller for the summer. Also try the Dallas Aquarium and the Fort Worth Zoo. Hope this helps. If anything else comes to me I will post more. Welcome to the area.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I live in Keller and I'll be off from work (I teach) all summer and looking for places to take DS. The Fort Worth Zoo and Dallas Aquarium are very nice (like pp said). There's a Little Gym in Southlake and a place called Aqua Kids in Keller that does indoor swim lessons for ages 6 months+. Johnson Road park is a lot of fun for walking kids, but DS loved to people watch from his stroller when we took my 2.5 year old twin godsons there to play last week.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I take LO to the Gymboree in Southlake Tues & Sat. Will only do Sat when I go back to work in a couple of weeks.  We do babytime at the Keller library on Wed.  When I go back to work I will try to make it to bedtime story time at the Fort Worth Summerglen library. 

I hope to do a waterbaby class with DS this summer at Aquakids.

Devine Center of Yoga mommy & me class

Keller Pointe might have some baby classes

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    imagehmp&mrj:

I take LO to the Gymboree in Southlake Tues & Sat. Will only do Sat when I go back to work in a couple of weeks.  We do babytime at the Keller library on Wed.  When I go back to work I will try to make it to bedtime story time at the Fort Worth Summerglen library. 

I hope to do a waterbaby class with DS this summer at Aquakids.

Devine Center of Yoga mommy & me class

Keller Pointe might have some baby classes

I didn't see any at Keller Pointe, but the Roanoke Recreation Center has mommy & me type classes. I'm planning on Aquakids this summer too! I hope they release the schedule soon so I can plan for which day.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"