TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Coworker

I have a coworker that works in another office somewhere else in the building.  We have to work on somethings together.  She loves to tell you how special her twin girls (13) are and what a brat her son (8) is.  Yesterday she was complaining again about her son, I'd had it and told her I knew nothing about that (meaning I don't have children so I can't relate).  She said, well you'll have kids soon, right?  You know your running out of time.  I was brutally honest with her.  I told her we have been trying for 6 years and we lost a little boy. That no, we probably wouldn't be having kids any time soon.  We hope to foster/adopt, but that will be awhile.  Coworker = Indifferent  Coworker called one of the ladies that works in my office before I even got back to my desk and tattled on me.  My office mate just said, yes, we know.
imageimage
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks

Re: Coworker

• So she put her put in her mouth, then tried to call you out about it? Stupid people! I can't stand them. I'm glad your coworker stood up for you. It's nice to know people have your back! Ugh, I'm sorry.
  • What a cow! Are you serious? She acts like a twat waffle and then tries to get YOU in trouble? Congrats to you for telling her how it is and not taking any sh!t from her. I'm sorry you had to deal with such an insensitive b!tch.
    Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Loading the player...
  • What an as$. I'm sorry you have to deal with her!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll beat her for you. What a B.
    After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • Wow. That's really klassy of her...
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • What a b!tch!!!  I can't believe she would be such a rat!!  Grr...what a nasty woman, I am sorry you have to work with her.  Is there any way you can get out of it in the future?  I don't think I could stomach her. 

And if her son is such a brat - how did he end up that way?  Kids can have all kinds of issues, but bratty behavior is usually created by bad parenting. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, she deserves a throat punch.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Uggh, what an asshat. I'm so sorry.
  • What a cvnt!  She deserves a swift and decisive throatpunch.
  • You told her about Miller and she called your coworker to be ugly?  That's so not right.  I hate her now.
  • imagebbhalphen:
    You told her about Miller and she called your coworker to be ugly?  That's so not right.  I hate her now.

Agreed. What did she expect your office mate to say after she called her and told her your story?

Can't say I'm surprised that her son is a brat, since it sounds like his mom is too.

Hugs. What a freaking twat.

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• i want to smack her. i'm so sorry that you have to work with people like that. ((hugs))

image TTC #1 since 2007 m/c at 12 weeks loved & forever missed.. 10/10-P4- 6.3 DX with PCOS 12/10-Clomid 50mgs & Metformin 1,500 mgs-BFN P4-10.8 1/11-Clomid 150 mgs, Metformin 1,750 mgs, trigger-BFN-P4-32.1 2/11-Clomid 150 mgs, Metformin 1,750 mgs, trigger-P4-23.5 hoping and praying for BFP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"