Anyone know a Maternity Photographer? — The Bump
St. Louis Babies

Anyone know a Maternity Photographer?

I am 31 weeks along and would like to get some maternity shots done without spending a fortune. Most of the sites for St. Louis photographers I have found focus on weddings and babies, not really maternity photos. Any suggestions other than JCPenney that are affordable?

Thanks!

Re: Anyone know a Maternity Photographer?

• Holly McCaig... If you google her her page will come up I beleive it is www.hollymccaigdesigns.com

she is wonferful, she will be doing mine forsure

Happiness & Harmony
  • I'm a local photographer.  I don't have a portfolio of maternity portraits on my website but I can take them.  You can check out my work and info at...

www.lindsayorrphotography.com

• I am a photographer in St. Louis.  If you are still looking for one you can check out my website at www.jackiekphotography.com.  Let me know if you're interested.
    For the photo junkies: Canon 50D, 35mm 2.0, 50mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8, 28-135 Natural Light, Prop addict, CS5, LR3 www.jackiekphotography.com BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i do it on the side (not only maternity - photography in general). i'm very reasonable and flexible. take a peek at my site and just yell if you are interested. my contact info is on the site. good luck!!

www.kreinholz.wordpress.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My SIL is amazing. Tres Chic Photography.com  I mean she takes stunning pics.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Ryder
  • If you haven't had these done yet, my sis did mine.  On facebook look up blueeyesphotography.  She's very reasonable and did a great job.
  • My friend Mandi Anderson is AMAZING!!! She takes the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen!

www.MandiMarieAnderson.com

Anniversary BFP #1 Blighted Ovum discovered at 8 weeks 03/14/11, D&C 03/18/11 Molar pregnancy discovered 3/30/11 D&C #2 3/30/11 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Thank you for all the recommendations!
  • i shoot photography outside of my full-time job.

www.kreinholz.wordpress.com

i'm reasonable and flexible and super fun :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards