Washington Babies

Anyone back from the Amazon Mom show?

What was there?  Worth the drive?  It is 2:30pm and we are debating about leaving the house...  so nice and warm inside.  Should we risk the snow?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Anyone back from the Amazon Mom show?

• I went it was blah. They were giving things away every 15 mins or so but after standing around for 2 hours and parking meter time was up I left. We should have planned a bumpie GTG there. I did see a few bumpies :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Kind of weird that they would have it downtown when it was geared to moms who obviously have kids to contend with!  Sorry to hear it was a bust!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Bummer.  Sorry to hear it wasn't better!
  • I didn't think it was that bad.  I got a Boon snack ball, a little bottle timer, a little JuJuBe coin purse, two decent reusable bags, a few coupons and some pacifiers.  That was just the basic swag.(I asked if I could have more, but no dice and I didn't want to be grabby).

I won a bag with a great big sleepsack (2T/3T - think I'll pass it onto a friend), an infant head support (hello BBF consignment), a changing pad kit, and a Lamaze soft book that E seems pretty happy with already.  I can't complain.

Plus I ate my fair share of cupcakes and enjoyed two bottles of Dry soda, and thought it was fun to see a few bumpies.

but now I want a kokopax carrier really badly!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedoublem:

I didn't think it was that bad.  I got a Boon snack ball, a little bottle timer, a little JuJuBe coin purse, two decent reusable bags, a few coupons and some pacifiers.  That was just the basic swag.(I asked if I could have more, but no dice and I didn't want to be grabby).

I won a bag with a great big sleepsack (2T/3T - think I'll pass it onto a friend), an infant head support (hello BBF consignment), a changing pad kit, and a Lamaze soft book that E seems pretty happy with already.  I can't complain.

Plus I ate my fair share of cupcakes and enjoyed two bottles of Dry soda, and thought it was fun to see a few bumpies.

but now I want a kokopax carrier really badly!

Mostly this! I got a cookbook for kids instead of the lamaze book and a swaddleme in stead of the head support lol 

My friend won a high chair ( that she really needed!) and we had an overall good time and met up with ppl from evergreen baby class  too :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am kicking my own ass for not going.  I was so paranoid of getting stuck in icy traffic like I did back in November for 5 hours.  Dammit.  Glad you guys made out like bandits.  I hope they do another one!

image Visit The Nest!

• I won a giftbag too...same kind of stuff in it and my friend won a potty and bath toys. We had fun and at the end it seemed like almost everyone that had stuck around won something!
  • Gah, I need to stop reading this thread!  So bummed I decided not to go. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"