North Carolina Babies
Options

Pampers Sensitive Diapers

Has anyone used these and do they absorb well? I am well stocked on these since Pampers wrecked the normal Swaddlers with that Dry Max crap.

NB and size 1 Huggies Little Snugglers did not work at all for Keria--they were much too short, and regular Swaddlers are out due to DryMax so I'm banking on the Sensitives to work! 

Anyone not like these? I'm hoping they will work just as well as the old Swaddlers did without the drymax

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Pampers Sensitive Diapers

• Options
    I thought they worked just as well as the regular swaddlers- they were just unscented.
  • Options
    This is what we're using for DD right now and I've found them to be very soft and absorbant - just like the old swaddlers from when DC #1 was a newborn.
    DS - June 2009
    DD - February 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's what we used when D3 was a newborn!
  • Options
    I don't know about the Sensitive, but you could also try the Baby Dry, they don't have drymax either.  Not sure what size she's in, or what size they start in, but I'm sure they're cheaper.  We used them for daycare and I liked them.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We're using the Sensitive on DS.  They are the only diapers that work for us.  I think they absorb really well.  I think you'll be happy with them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's what we used when Zachary was a NB, but recently switched to Target diapers and I am impressed with them.  I was skeptical at first, but they definitely contain it all with him. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks ladies! I was hoping for good reviews, especially since I have been buying them for months to stock up!
  • Options

imageLalabee0425:
    Awesome! Thanks ladies! I was hoping for good reviews, especially since I have been buying them for months to stock up!

I'm SO gonna need to start stocking up on diapers too...thanks for the reminder. LOL.

• Options
    I think once the sensitives hit size 3 they have dry max in them.  i had to take a double take on the box but sure enough, it's in them.  Dylan hasn't had a problem with them so far so I keep buying them.

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageMelBee12:
    I think once the sensitives hit size 3 they have dry max in them.  i had to take a double take on the box but sure enough, it's in them.  Dylan hasn't had a problem with them so far so I keep buying them.

You are correct--which is why I have only been stocking up on sizes NB-2! I am planning on switching to Huggies Little Snugglers/Little Movers or Target brand by size 3 like we did for Keira. I may try them sooner but I worry how they will be for babies that small!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"