2nd Trimester

Axehappy =Faygojumper

What are our thoughts on this.

Fay tried to come over last night when the board was dead to "ask" about axe. Im just wondering where we are on it.

Re: Axehappy =Faygojumper

• I still think its axe. She's a horrible liar
  • I obviously don't give enough of my life to this board, because I still miss out on the good stuff.  I vaguely remember axehappy, but I don't think I know faygo at all. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• Loading the player...
  • She's def up to something sneaky... but I'm not sure what. She claims to be a counselor with only a bachelor's degree and was married on a Tuesday... (which I know is possible, I was married on a Monday... but still odd).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • the jury is still out on this one for me, but i don't think they are the same. before faygojumper arrived, i just saw axehappy posting on another board the day before. i also didn't quite get the same anger in the tone of faygo's posts as were so evident in axehappy's. so i think it was just a coincidence they had similar pictures. i could be wrong.
  • imageAmarie13:
    She's def up to something sneaky... but I'm not sure what. She claims to be a counselor with only a bachelor's degree and was married on a Tuesday... (which I know is possible, I was married on a Monday... but still odd).

Why is it odd to be married on a tuesday? I was married on a thursday, courthouse baby!

• LOL I posted my whole conspiracy theory report comparing Axe and Fay. She then sent me a PM wanting to discuss it like adults. tee hee

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/4706877.asp

• imagerease.:

imageAmarie13:
    She's def up to something sneaky... but I'm not sure what. She claims to be a counselor with only a bachelor's degree and was married on a Tuesday... (which I know is possible, I was married on a Monday... but still odd).

Why is it odd to be married on a tuesday? I was married on a thursday, courthouse baby!

Well, then you're odd... haha. 

I know... I said it's plausible; courthouse (you), destination wedding (me), it's just not the norm weekend thing. 

• imageMrsL.inMarch:

LOL I posted my whole conspiracy theory report comparing Axe and Fay. She then sent me a PM wanting to discuss it like adults. tee hee

Ah! I think I may have to retract my previous post as I apparently missed some of the faygo action. Well done Mrs. L.

• Hahaha Mrs.L, I LOVE your theory!! Great job sista!
  • It's quite sad that I Nancy Drew'd it, but it was at the height of the axe is fay conspiracy. I felt it my civic duty to point out all the similarities.
  • They are one and the same.  Which is why i now refer to "them" as Fax.

I got married on a Wednesday.  It was the summer solstice.  (And I was in Vegas.  Man.  I SO wish I could do that again!  Well - the Vegas part...not so much the wedding part.  My damn corset hurt and it was hot as hell AND the limo died on the way to the chapel.)

• It is kind of a toss up for me now. They do equal each other, but you can make arguments either way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"