Preemies
Options

Update on Addison's brain bleed

It's now a level 4...doc still says he's not worried. We are going to discuss it furthur on Thursday.

On a positve note Blake is doing feedings now and is off the vent. I got to change both babies diapers and Ms. Addison decided to poo and pee on me....

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Update on Addison's brain bleed

• Options
    Well, at least the dr isn't worried. Yaaaaaaaay Blake!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Addison told you she was ok.. She pooed and peed on you! I am very happy with the progress Blake is having. And if the doctor is not concerned with Addison's brain bleed, than I would follow their cues. I only get scared or concerned when they are. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still praying for you guys. ((hugs))
  • Options

imageshanlubey:
    Addison told you she was ok.. She pooed and peed on you! I am very happy with the progress Blake is having. And if the doctor is not concerned with Addison's brain bleed, than I would follow their cues. I only get scared or concerned when they are. 

I think this is very good advice.  Yay for Blake, that's awesome! 

• Options
    Praying for you and your LOs. 
  • Options
    Praying for little Addison. Good news on Blake. Please keep us posted.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"