North Carolina Babies
Options

silly question...

What brand of diapers are all white?  I am making a diaper cake for my sisters baby shower and need white diapers.  I hate to buy some and they have blue clues or the like all over them!  The quality doesn't matter all that much to me since she won't be using these diapers all that much, they are just for the diaper cake! thanks :)

Re: silly question...

• Options

I used all the diapers from my diaper cake!  I would get Pampers Swaddlers or Pampers Sensitive diapers in size 2. Teeny diapers are harder to work with!

There is only an image on the very top of one side so you won't see it once it's rolled. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

ditto pp.  i used all the diapers from my diaper cake and diaper wreath... it was an awesome present! i didn't care what brand they were and honestly you couldn't see the design on the tops of the diapers bc of the way they were rolled.

i personally loved the walmart brand diapers and luvs the best, but also really liked pampers (w/o the drymax though!!),  and huggies. 

target brand diapers have a design all over them i believe.  or at least they used to.

ETA: one was made entirely of size 3s and the other was all size 4s. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice!!  My sister is going to cloth diaper only BUT momma and I still wanted to do a diaper cake for the shower as decor!  I am sure she will keep the diapers and use them in emergencies or when she just has to have something!  but I know that the quaility isn't a top priority since they will just be used in an emergency situation!   I have made a couple diaper cakes in the past, using target diapers, and yes, they have design all over them.  Fortunately, the design worked with the theme so it wasn't an issue.  THanks :)
  • Options
    Chlorine free diapers don't have any designs on them.  The ones I used were a cream color.  I cannot remember the brand, but I think they came from BRU.
  • Options
    Since she's using cloth, why not use prefolds for your cake? But get good ones, not the gerber kind.
  • Options

Luvs are cheap and are mostly white (they do have Blues Clues on them, but only on the waistband). I made a cake for uncjules out of the polka dot Target diapers, and it turned out cute (if I do say so myself!) image

ETA: sorry, didn't read your reply about having used Target diapers!  Parents Choice at WalMart used to be mostly all white too, now that I think about it. Not sure if they still are.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"