Washington Babies
Options

freaky avatar-ness?

My avatar has changed, and when I go and try to change it, it changes to something completely different than what I pick!  It's like there's a goblin in the computer forcing me to look like a pregnant woman!

Re: freaky avatar-ness?

• Options
    Yep, me too.  I know it's minor, but I hate how these things keep getting messed up.
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    Mine seems to differ from post to post!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The last I want is to be pregnant again but my avatar seems to be stuck on being knocked the F up!
    Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• Options
    Yeah, I know it's a free site and beggars can't be choosers, but you know they make a damn lot of money off all of the f'ing ads all over the place and the vendor placements and all.  And it took them something like 8 years to get the search feature to work, and now they can't just leave the avatars alone?  Seriously? 
  • Options

I tried to change mine and it kept going to something that was completely not what I wanted. So I just got one that is ok.

ETA: Mine also seems to be changing with each post.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I was just wondering where my pretty flowers went =(
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    Mine has changed 8988 times now.
  • Options
    It's driving me nuts and I can't seem to fix mine either.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    Yeah, I know it's a free site and beggars can't be choosers, but you know they make a damn lot of money off all of the f'ing ads all over the place and the vendor placements and all.  And it took them something like 8 years to get the search feature to work, and now they can't just leave the avatars alone?  Seriously? 
    Search function only worked briefly, at least for me.  Go ahead, try it (and revel in the idiocy).
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Options

imageCDMay2006:
    imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    Search function only worked briefly, at least for me.  Go ahead, try it (and revel in the idiocy).

wow. You're right.  How can you fail so miserably at searching???

And my avatar is super knocked up now.

• Options
    I really just want to post now so I can see mine. here goes. =)
  • Options
    mirror image. 
  • Options
    Now I'm back in my first tri I guess.   And my hair color is changing.  I should stop dying my hair if I'm preggo.
  • Options

imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    Now I'm back in my first tri I guess.   And my hair color is changing.  I should stop dying my hair if I'm preggo.

hee hee

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Oh, good grief.  Get it together, Bump!
  • Options
    Yeah this is REALLY sucking...
  • Options

I am about to burst and have lovely dark brown skin. Nothing resembling my actual state of being presently!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    I was a skinny blonde girl, but now I think I'm African American and holding a onesie.
  • Options

imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    I was a skinny blonde girl, but now I think I'm African American and holding a onesie.

Well, now we are both very pale red-heads! We are cameleons!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"